Chapter 2

(A/N Hey guys! So like this is my plan. Write a bunch of chapters an then publish them at different times so that you can get reading regularly. Ok. Ily guys. Keep reading! Comment what you think I could do to improve my story! I would love to get feedback!

P.S this is a dirty chapter so if you are way more innocent than I am {hehehehehe} then read a little bit and once it starts getting heated skip to where it says we should probably get dressed.)

*Youngmin's POV*

"Youngmin~ Wake uuuup~" Dana's voice echoed in my ears. Her soft lips made contact with my cheek. I opened my eyes and smiled up at her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down to my chest.

"5 more minutes" I groaned. I heard her giggle and she shook her head.

"Nooo. You have to wake upp" her voice was muffled by my t-shirt. She pushed herself up and looked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Fineeee" i moaned. I propped up onto my elbows. I watched as Dana undressed from my oversized t shirt into a pair of shorts and a tank top. She turned around and looked at me.

"Stop looking at me as if I'm a piece of steak" she said to me. I laughed. I got up from the bed and walked over to her. I kissed her forehead.

"You're worth so much more than just a piece of steak. Maybe 2 steaks" I joked. She gasped and hit my arm. I laughed again.

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I love you" I said to her. She rolled her eyes.

"Well if I'm only 2 steaks worth to you.." She said and crossed her arms. I tackled her onto the bed. She started laughing.

"Let me go! Let me go!" she repeated. I shook my head. I pinned her down to the bed by her hands and my legs on both sides of her hips.

"I won't let go unless you tell me you love me!" I told her. She giggled.

"Nooo! Let me go! Let me go!" she said again.

"Say it!" I kept repeating. She finally gave up.

"Fine! Fine! I love you! I love you I love you I love you!" she said. I smiled and dropped down so my forearms were next to her head. I smirked.

"Now show me" i whispered.

*Dana's POV*

"Now show me" he whispered. He lowered his lips onto mine and kissed me. His lips were sweet and the way he kissed me made them seem even sweeter. He stopped, rested his forehead on mine, and stared me in the eyes. We stayed like that for a couple minutes. Finally I couldn't take it anymore.

"I can't stand this any longer" I said to him as I pushed his body off of mine and into the bed, opposite how we just were. I straddled his lap as I tore my tank top over my head leaving me in only my bra and my shorts. Youngmins hands made their way to my shorts. He unbuttoned them and slid them off with the assistance of me lift myself so he could do so.

"You're matching? How come I've never seen this?" he asked, smiling. I smiled back.

"Because we don't do this enough for you to" I told him. He pulled my body down onto his.

"Well then I guess we should" he whispered into my ear. His hands fiddled with my bra and a couple seconds later it came loose. I sat myself upright and slid it off. I winked at youngmin.

"Your turn" I said to him. He laughed and sat up so I was still in his lap but he was face to face with me. I pulled his shirt over his head. His hair ended up getting messy and he tried to fix it. I stopped him.

"You look good like that" I said to him. I smiled. He flipped us over again. I giggled.

"And you look good like that" he said to me. I shook my head. His lips connected to my neck. He nibbled and sucked at the sensitive skin below my left ear. After he was done marking me his lips made their way to my stomach. He drew circles on my stomach before coming face to face with me.