Chapter 6

*Youngmin's POV*
I woke up and looked down at my chest where Dana was laying. I smiled and rubbed her back with my arm. We are both 20 now. I feel like it was just last week when I first met Dana. We've been through so much.

".....Mmmm... Youngmin?...." Dana's voice sounded. She looked up at me with puffy eyes. I chuckled and nodded. She pouted.

"Why are you laughing at me?" she asked and sat up, crossing her legs. She rubbed her face with both of her hands.

"Your eyes are puffy. Either you're still tired or you slept on your face" I said to her. She groaned. She put an arm over her stomach.

"My stomach hurts" she pouted. She stared at me and squinted. I put my hands up.

"I didn't do it" I surrendered. Her eyes went wide. She bolted off the bed and into the bathroom. She shut and locked the door to the bathroom. I got up and walked to the door. I knocked.

"Are you alright?" I asked. I heard her muffling through things in the bathroom.

"Yeah... I just have to get.... wait... oh shit..." her voice drifted through the door.

"What?" I asked her.

"Uhh. Youngmin. I need... um... Things.... for, you know....." I heard her voice say. I didn't know what she was talking about.

"What?" I asked. She groaned.

"You know! Things! For girls! when Mother Nature decides to tell them they aren't pregnant!" she yelled through the door. And then it clicked. I covered my face with one hand.

"Do I need to buy you some?" I asked, hoping the answer was no and maybe she had some in the other bathroom.

".....Yes please....." she said. I groaned and threw my head back. I looked down at what I was wearing. White t shirt and pajama pants. I'll go like this.

"The things I would do for you" I told her. She thanked me through the door and I grabbed my keys and hopped in my car. I drove to the closest drug store possible. I walked in and there were 3 teenage girls sitting at the counter, talking about a magazine. I covered my face as I passed them and walked quickly to where they keep girl toiletries. I got one package of both of the things that girls used and walked to the counter. I had no way to cover my face so I just prayed to god the girls didn't turn around. As I was paying I heard squealing and cussed to myself in my head. I looked over at the girls who were staring at me and hiding behind the magazine. I sent a wave their way and took the bag that had Dana's things in it. As I passed the girls on my way out the door I heard them say 'He's such a good boyfriend!' and I heard another girl say 'Well now it's fiancé not boyfriend'. I got into my car and sent a last wave to the girls looking out of the window. I drove back home and raced inside. I walked up the stairs and to the bathroom Dana was in.

"I have your stuff" I said as I knocked on the door. Dana unlocked the door and looked me in the eyes. She looked down at my hands and took the bag from me. She stood on her tippy toes and kissed me and went back into the bathroom.

"Thank you!!" I heard her say. I smiled to myself and waited on the bed. She walked out and was drying her hands on her pajama pants. I chuckled.

"That's why we have towels" I said and pointed at her. She shrugged and walked over to me and put her arms around my neck.

"And for situations like that is why I have you" she said to me and then kissed the top of my nose.

"I love you so I would do anything for you" I told her. She buried her head into my neck and squeezed.

"I'm so lucky" she whispered. She pulled away from me and sat in my lap. She laid her head on my chest and I supported her by wrapping my arms around her.