Chapter 15

***Youngmin's POV***
I woke up early the next morning due to us having rehearsal. I got up from the bed letting Dana sleep in a little bit and dressed in a plaid shirt and jeans. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth before fixing my hair and going back out to wake up Dana. I walked over to her, looking at her from above and I touched her cheek with my hand.

"Dana. Baby. It's time to wake up" I told her. She groaned and turned over. I laughed a little bit turned her back to look at me. I kissed her forehead.

"Come on. On the way to the studio we can stop by at the store and pick up muffins" I told her. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"You know me too well" She said. I nodded and she stretched in the bed. She finally got up and got dressed as I made our bed. Once we were both ready we went down to the car and drove to the nearest store. I looked at the clock.

"They should be open considering they open at 6. It's 6:48" I told her. She nodded and we both got out of the car. We walked in and walked to the bakery section of the store. Dana looked in the display case pondering over which muffins she should get.

"Youngmin do you like poppy seed muffins?" She asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah their good" I replied she smiled. She looked at the person behind the display case.

"Can I get 10 poppyseed muffins please?" She asked. The girl behind the counter nodded and put 10 muffins in a case and handed it to Dana.

"Is that all?" She politely asked. Dana nodded.

"Thank you!" She said and we went to go pay for her muffins.

"10!?" I asked. She nodded.

"I'm not eating them all myself you butthead. 1 for each of the boys,1 for you, 1 for me, and extras for me" she smiled. I shook my head and we paid for the muffins. We got back into the car and drove off to the studio. We got out and walked to our studio. All the boys were already there, stretching and complaining about the time.

"I brought muffins!" Dana announced. Everyone hurtled around her to get one and then she walked over to me.

"Eat a muffin!" She said and handed me one of the fairly large pastries. She took one and closed the case, setting it on the table. I looked at Dana through the mirror that was surrounding us. Dana's belly was getting bigger, which is surprising because she's 1 month along and she's actually pretty big. I only notice now because she's been wearing baggy shirts lately, it's hard to notice. I smiled to myself at the thought of being a dad. At first it was scary. Now it's exciting. Delilah walked into the dance studio and spotted Dana.

"Dana!!" She yelled and ran to give her a hug. She looked in the mirror and I saw her eyes land on Dana's stomach. She backed up.

"Wait. Dana. Are you pregnant?" She asked. Dana nodded and smiled. Delilah clapped.

"Oh I'm so excited for you guys! How long has it been?" She asked.

"One month" Dana replied. Delilah furrowed her eyebrows.

"You're this big and you're one month" she asked. Dana nodded.

"I thought this was a normal size.." Dana trailed off. I walked over and put an arm around Dana.

"You guys, have you gone to the doctors yet?" She asked. We both shook our heads.

"No. You need to go now. I'm taking you guys. Come on" she said and grabbed Dana's hand. We both started walking behind Delilah.

"Delilah what's the problem?" I asked her. She turned around, walking backwards.

"It's a possibility you guys are going to be the parents of two children" she said. My eyes widened and I looked down at Dana who looked up at me. We got into Delilahs car and she drove us to the nearest hospital. We walked inside and Delilah told the lady at the front desk what we needed to do. She nodded and told us to take a seat. Before we knew it a doctor was calling us into a room. Dana was laid on the table.