Ch.8

For some reason, after the match with Midorima, you also felt like you wanted to cry. You didn't, which was was a good thing, you thought, but you kept wondering why. The team had to stop by a nearby restaurant, due to the rain, which also was really weird because Kuroko-kun, Midorima, Kise, and Kagami-kun were sitting on the same table. You were sitting next to Riko-senpai who thought it was exciting. You took a glance at Kagami-kun. You were worried about his leg. You also took a glance at Kise, who confess to you, the last time you saw him. You were slightly blushing when you thought about it but you look at Kuroko-kun which made you calm down. You then look at Midorima, who like he was crying a bit as well, before he walked in here.

When everyone were done eating, Kuroko-kun found a dog in a box.

"Your name is Tetsuya #2!" Shinji said. It was all of a sudden, till you walked out of the restaurant to see the dog. You had the same reaction as Riko-senpai and also notices that the dog look like Kuroko-kun.

"Kuro-tan?!" you yelled.

"Exactly!" Riko-senpai exclaim.

"Right?! Right?!" Shinji added.

Turns out that Kagami-kun doesn't like dogs, which makes Kuroko-kun and teased him a bit. The next day, it was not long till Kagami-kun had finally notice that you were ignoring him and he was wondering why.

"Um.. (L/N)?" Kagami-kun said. You heard him call out to you, but you just ignored it and wave it off.

"Kuro-tan here is a bottle of water, if you need it."

"Thanks." he said. Kuroko-kun looks at you for a second. "(Y/N)-chan, are you mad at Kagami-kun?"

"No. Why do you say that?" you said, trying not to sound irritated.

"Oh. Because he's calling for you."

"What is it?" you finally said to Kagami-kun. You were irritated at Kagami-kun still for the comment he said in the last game. "The only reason I came up to you was cause of Kuro-tan, but if you don't need anything, I'm leaving."

"If I did something, I'm sorry." he said. 'He doesn't even remember!' you thought.

"Idiot!" you said. You kicked Kagami-kun's leg.

"Ow!"

"You don't even remember what you said! You think I forgive you?!"

"Was it because of what I said yesterday?" he ask. This completely shock you. It kind of remind you of time when you were arguing with Aomine-kun. You didn't say anything. "I'm sorry what I said. It wasn't right. Kuroko isn't your boyfriend. Sorry."

"You don't have to add that in." you were starting to get irritated again and didn't had to hear Kuroko-kun wasn't your boyfriend. You kick his leg again.

"Ow!"

"I forgive you." you almost tear up a bit. You were kicking his leg, repeatedly. "Your leg hurts right?" you said as you stop kicking his leg. "Don't forget that I was worrying for you as well!"

"Sorry." Kagami said.

"(Y/N)-chan.." Kuroko said, smiling.

The next day, when everyone is practicing and trying to increase the stamina, you turn around to have a bad chill behind you. You saw a light pink colored hair that was long. You were scared and shocked a bit.

"Riko-senpai!" you said, suddenly. "I have to go somewhere! Sorry!" you ran out of the gym. That was probably Momoi, who probably wanted to see Kuroko-kun. You didn't want to see her and let something happened. The trauma of her yelling at you when you chased after you was still there. When you left, Kuroko-kun was staring at you, running and leaving the gym, wondering why you left the gym.

❖❖❖

"Wait, Satsuki-tan!" you said, as you finally caught up to her, and just before you were about to grab her wrist, Momoi slapped your hand.

"Don't touch or call me like we are friends!" Momoi said. "I called you my friend but you just confess to the guy I like? That's pretty low even for you." You couldn't say anything, cause it was so true. "Why don't you have anything to say..? Because its true..? You like Tetsu-kun..? I won't lose! I won't lose to you because I too, love Tetsu-kun! I.. don't ever want to hear you say my first name again.. (L/N)." You were shocked to hear her say such things. "Don't ever think of us as friends again..! Or ever will be again." she said, as she walk away. After that, you left Teiko and didn't show up to any of the meetings ever again.. You didn't even show up to any basketball games anymore, even though it was only the end of the year. You even.. stop talking to the GoM members.

At the time, Momoi remained the same, Aomine-kun and Midorima pretended they didn't care, Kise was worried and tried approaching you but it doesn't work, and Akashi and Kuroko-kun were the people that worried the most.

❖❖❖

You quickly ran and ran to Rakuzan where Akashi was waiting for you.