Chapter 6

a/n -
So I made a playlist that matches what Fred's and Y/n's relationship vibes so you can go listen to that while reading it's linked in my recent announcements on my profile or you can listen to the song linked to the chapter because that's what I listened to while writing this chapter.

Theo's POV

I had woken up right when I felt Y/n pull a blanket over me, but I didn't want her to think she disturbed me sleeping.

Then I heard her footsteps move away and leave the commons. I decide to follow her because maybe we could have some alone time with her without anyone disturbing us.

Making my way to the Astronomy Tower I see her just sitting there in the middle of the tower looking up.

She looks so beautiful and peaceful

Then I here footsteps so I obviously freak out thinking I'm about to get caught after hours by Flinch and that fucking cat, but then Fred comes into my vision. He doesn't see me but he does head up where Y/n is. "What the bloody hell is he doing" I think to myself.

"Oh it's just you, I thought it was Flinch and his bloody cat." I Y/n say. "Well don't sound too excited. Fred says with pure sarcasm in his voice. "Okay well I'll be going then." She tells him whilst standing up. He quickly grabs her arm and swiftly pushes her into a corner.

"So do you just like teasing me huh, is this a game to you Y/n?" He says with anger in his tone. "The bloody hell are you on about?" Y/n asks, he ignores the question. "You know I wasn't joking earlier" He says. "About what?" Y/n asks, what the bloody hell is he talking about? "Did I say you could talk?" He says getting close to Y/n's face.

I was about to go stop it but then she kissed him. First, she made a move. Just like that. I thought we were going somewhere but I guess I was wrong.

I mean how do you even ask someone if they like me, like I've never "went out" really but I really do like her but Fred? Really?

"Is she taking the piss right now like really? Fred?" I think in my head. How did that slimy git get her to like him even a little bit. I'm angry but not at her, at him because out of nowhere I start being interested in a girl he here he is swooping in for a fuck, un-fucking-believable.

I had the worst luck with love in general and now here he is fucking everything up. I was getting somewhere with Y/n maybe I could love her like I've never loved anyone.

And that's a new feeling for me because ever since my parents died it's felt as if the world has been caving in, crushing me even more everyday. I've been scared to love anyone ever since my parents died because the people you love always leave.

But Y/n she made me feel safe and open. Like for once I wasn't dying, almost like I was flying in the sky.

Just pure peace

I just leave before he does so he doesn't see me in the halls roaming. I make it back to my dorm and just go to sleep, I'll try to talk to her tomorrow.

HEYYY GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT DON'T WORRY IM WRITING THE NEXT ONE RN AND I WANT TO PUT OUT THEO'S POV SEPARATELY FROM THE NEXT CHAPTER PARTS. HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! AND HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

THANK YOU FOR 200 READS!! ❤️❤️

623 words

Love y'all- Ariella