Chapter 9

a/n - heyy guys so I lowkey want to go live on tiktok and write chapter live and you guys can give me ideas and stuff so if you want me to do that go follow my tiktok @ariellaisgod so I can get 1k and go live, if I can't get to 1k I might just do it on insta @ariellaax or on my finsta let me knowww if you want me to do that. OKAY ENJOY THIS CHAPTER NOW!!!

Y/n's POV

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Theo asks

"Shit, fuck, shit" I thought to myself. There is literally no going back from this.

He knows 100% where I was coming from and what happened. Theo was not stupid and I saw it in his eyes he was hurt.

"I was um—" I stutter thinking of what to say. I was going to talk to him but not here. I needed to explain everything in private not in the middle of the commons.

"With Fred, you were with Fred." He says.

"Um yeah I was just um—" I didn't know what to even say at this point.

"It's okay I know what you were doing, I'm not stupid. Just why not talk to me first if you didn't see me that way?" He asks trying to hide the fact he's hurt but I sense it in his voice.

"I was going to before lunch, I and still need to talk to you, please let me explain. I don't mean to be sneaky or something I promise." I start rambling because I feel bad that I possibly hurt his feelings.

"Okay, it's okay. You don't need to explain its fine. He tells me. "No it's not fine. I don't want to be on bad terms. You're still my friend. I say to him.

Even though I can't be with him I don't want to lose him, he's a great person and a great friend to me.

"Okay fine meet me where you said we would." Theo says. "Alright I'll see you there" I tell him and with that he walks away. I go straight to my dorm to situate myself.

Merlin what a mess I've gotten myself into.

—————————————

Theo's POV

As soon as I saw Y/n I knew exactly where she was coming from and what she did. That fucking jumper was all it took for me to put the pieces together.

It would be a lie to say I wasn't hurt, but then again there was nothing I could do. She is not mine.

I still wanted to talk to her later but I didn't want it to come off as I am obligating or forcing her to give me an explanation because she doesn't owe me one.

I don't and can't control her so demanding an explanation wasn't going to do anyone any justice.

She did insist on still talking to me later on before lunch and still being friends.

Damn thinking of the word friend and how she said that's what we were hurt.

I just want the best for her and hope Fred is not just using her because she deserves more than that.

She deserves the bloody world and if I could give that to her I would.

—————————————-