Hoping

Meredith was now in surgery she has a huge wound in her stomach her intestines could've fallen out if the cut was a little bigger. "I'm so scared for her, she is the love of my life if she dies I die." Derek said "she won't die Bailey and Richard are working hard on her stomach they are the best" Mark said as he put his arm on Dereks. "What if she doesn't want to be with me after this because of what I said that night what if" Derek said as he got cut off by Mark "Derek she will want to be with you, you guys prove that love exists" He said. Derek and Mark make way to the attending lounge where Derek lays down on the couch replaying the scenario where him and Meredith were fighting when Bailey and Richard came in. "Meredith had a bad stomach wound she is in ICU right now but we expect her to make a semi full recovery" Bailey said. "She did crash a couple of times on the table though" Richard said, "ok, when can- I see her" Derek asked, "Come with me" Bailey said. Derek walked in the ICU and saw Merediths room. He walked in and sat next to her. Then he started to cry "Mer honey I wasn't trying to hurt you, you can't-, you need to wake up for me please. I'm sorry if I upset you I wasn't trying to I was just angry but I don't need kids, I need- you, I want you. Please wake up, please" that's when he felt her hand grasps his. "MER" he said in shock. Meredith was struggling to breath because of the tube down her throat so Derek got her a nurse to take it out. "Der-." She was trying to speak, "no, no, don't try and talk, rest please I need you to get better"