What happened

Derek made his way to the on call room that he found Meredith in. He saw her purse dumped out and stuff thrown everywhere. He felt so bad for her but he needed somewhere to vent. He then sat on the head holding his head in his hands "why does this keep happening" he said quietly. He layed down and starred at the ceiling for 5 minutes then decided to go see what is going on with Meredith. Derek walked down the hallway to the ER when he heard Richard say "push one of epi" . Derek ran to the room and saw Meredith coding. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED" he said as he cried. "She's coding" Bailey said. "Why I thought she just passed out because she's so upset like she has done before" Derek said. "No we think she has a brain bleed that has been pressing on her frontal lobe so every time she gets really upset it causes her to go blank" Richard said. "Well get her a head ct" Derek screamed. "We will once she stops coding" Bailey said. Meredith finally stopped coding so now she was able to get her head ct. Derek hoped she had a brain bleed so then they no what is causing this. Merediths head ct came back. She had a brain bleed it was getting worse by the second. Amelia and Richard took her to the OR to evacuate the bleed. Derek didn't want to wait in the waiting room he has given many people bad news in that room. So he decided to go home. When he got home he went to there bedroom and grabbed Merediths pillow and held it close to him. It smells just like her, he held it just like he would've held her. He ended up falling asleep only to wake up 2 hours later to his phone ringing loudly. "Hello" Derek said. "Derek you need to come in to the hospital now" Richard said through the phone. "Is she ok" Derek said "just get here" Richard replied. Derek drove as fast as he could. He needed to get to Meredith. He arrived at the hospital and went in to see Richard " where is she, is she ok" he said fighting back the urge to cry. "Derek, something happened, her bleed was getting bigger by the second. We think we got it all but she isn't waking up or breathing on her own she is on a vent we need you to decide what to do" Richard said sadly. "What- what your joking- she's ok right" Derek said as he cried. "I'm so sorry Derek" Richard replied.