Where is she (Part 2)

Derek explained what happened last night, how they were fighting and he said something he shouldn't of and she left. "Did she leave me? She wouldn't leave me right? She wouldn't?" Derek said panicking. "Calm down Derek she wouldn't just leave you that's not like her she would've said something. Go home get some rest if no one has heard from her by tonight we will panic and call the police then" Richard said. It was now 9 pm and no signs of Meredith so Derek started panicking and called 9-1-1. Later that night a missing person alert went out in hope of finding Meredith Grey.
*two days later*
The whole hospital was worried for Meredith, it's not like her to just walk away from something and not look back so something must be wrong. " I did this I shouldn't have said that, this is my fault" Derek said nearly breaking down. "No it's not" Richard said. Then Derek opened his phone. He saw he had a notification from his bank app saying that the purchase from 3 nights ago. "Wait" Derek said "look" everyone looked at the notification from 3 nights ago it showed that Meredith must've bought something at the store near the hospital. "Wait what did she but because how do we know if it's Meredith and someone didn't steal your card" Cristina said "Tequila and Ice cream" Derek said, " it's definitely Meredith"