Chapter:- 6, Arahabaki part II

Happy New Year all of you
May this year would bring you all happiness and you may achieve or would collect the strength to work for your goals.

------☆

Chuuya and Dazai were playing video game at a coffee shop. Chuuya's face turned red with anger, his foot found its place on the top of the gaming machine as he said,"you damn Dazai, you are a cheater". He said with his index finger pointing at the brunette.
"You are just saying this because you don't want to complete our bet", said Dazai. An evil grin found its place on Dazai's face as he saw the ginger's blood boiling inside his veins.
"Ok then, lets make a deal. If you find the culprit first then we will forget this bet. But.... if you couldn't then you would be my puppy forever", said Dazai.
"You.........!", Chuuya said.

You were leaning on the wall of the cafe. A sigh escape your mouth as your ears were ringing from the nonsense those little brats were talking. You craned your head towards the duo who were asking for someone. They were wearing blue wrist bands with casual attire. Your hands reached to your cellphone as you pull it out as you started texting.

From:- (Y/N)
To:- Dazai
Time to free the puppies and to hunt a wild wolf.

When the girl with pink hairs and the guy with grey eyes reached to you, you sheepishly said,"Are you two searching for a ginger with sapphire eyes".
"Yes do you saw him", the girl with pink hair asked. Your eyes didn't moved from the screen of your cellphone which showed your blank home screen when you said,"Yeah, I saw him going inside this cafe".
You heard a thank you from the duo as they went inside. You smirked as you walked past the concrete road. People were doing their chores to earn their livelihood. A child bumped into you. You smiled at the little one and gave him a hand to stand up. He apologized for it and went to his destination, this time slower so that he would not bump into someone else. You shivered as the chilled air touched your exposed head. Your palms rubbed each other to get some warmth.
"I should've brought my cap and gloves, it's cold out here".

------------☆

A loud bang was heard as the wall of the silo was smashed and a red flash of light was seen.
Dazai made a disgusted face as he walk towards the culprit, through the now smashed wall.
"Chuuya I was just telling him how did I found that he is behind all this".
"So you weren't done huh, it means that I am the winner of our bet", said Chuya.
"How you can be so sure Nakahara?", asked Arthur, who was suspected as the culprit by both Dazai and Chuuya.
"Isn't it obviously. After interrogating, I came to this conclusion. Only your ability is capable of reviving dead", Chuuya said looking at the man who was knelt on his knees due to the attack.
Chuuya was confident on his conclusion. He wore a cocky but self respectful composture. His orbs set on the man who was looking at him with widened eyes.
"But Nakahara", it was Arthur who broke the silence, " if you had figured out that much then......" His eyes looking directly into those ocean deep orbs. "Did you know where is the child. Who was sealed with Arahabaki?", Arthur finished his sentence with desperate eyes which were craving for an answer.
"If you know then you can- ", Dazai was cut off as his chocolate eyes hit you. You were standing at the side of the entrance gate. A wide smirk covered your face as you knew that why Dazai stopped in the middle.
"It's only him, who can tell you what you want to know Arthur", you said as your leg started moving towards the trio. Your words were echoing into their ears as well your sheepish walk. Arthur looked at you with those eyes which were asking you to elaborate. Those ears, as what you assume, were waiting to know the name. The name of the person due to whom he ended up to set a deal with you.
"Why everyone here so desperately want to know about Arahabaki. Whatever Arahabaki is none but....... my ability", said Chuuya. A wide smile crawled onto Arthur's face. He stood up and said, "Oh Chuuya, I knew. I knew it could be no one else but you".
"So (Y/N), were you hiding him from me?, Arther asked as he turned his gaze from Chuuya to you.
"Nah, I too just came across it when I noticed that scar behind his ear", you said with a devilish smile. "That means that our deal is over". You threw a blow towards Arthur but he flew with his ability and caged Dazai into his ability, so that he wouldn't interfere in the fight. He was now hovering over your head.
"Wait little girl," Chuuya continued, "as we don't have another choice. Let's do it together ".
"At this moment", you took a glimpse of Dazai who was struggling while fighting a hand to hand combat with former boss, " I think it would be better". Chuuya activated the true nature of his ability while you call for Kuro.

"The weather is cool, isn't it (Y/N)", Dazai said while shivering. You were heading back to the mafia. The shining warm light of sunlight was lightening your right side, resulting in your left side being shadowed.
"Hey Chuuya, did you changed your mind about joining the port mafia", you asked. Your words came out in a monotone.
"Asking the girl who almost kill me few hours back?, Chuuya asked. His voice was more calm this time that gave you a hope that he would agree to join. You turned to him as he averted his eyes. His messy ginger hair where elegantly covering his face and were shining like the sunlight in the ocean. This eyes were lost in deep thoughts.
"No, I will not. Joining mafia would be betraying my friends", he said still looking at the sun. Dazai was silent the whole conversation. For some reason his voice sound music to your ears. Warm and relaxing. His voice was warm but blunt. His voice showed his ever so confident and loyal personality.
"And, yes, although I promised myself to kill you. But listen you brat, I want an explanation for how do you know me so well", Chuuya said with a calm tone. For his own surprise he was so calm and warm near you.
"Let's get done with it tomorrow. I am sure I can take 15 minutes for you. If it means that there is any chance that you would join", you said with a soft smile. You couldn't imagine yourself ever smiling like that. A warm and happy smile. You looked straight into his eyes, his deep sapphire eyes. Somehow his presence gave you positive and warm vibes. It seemed same for Chuuya as he never talked with a calm tone with his enemies. By this point, he was almost forgot that you were his enemy.

"Hey, hello! You love birds. Are you both done. I am hungry, I need food after such a combat", Dazai broke of the silence. You both were introduced to reality. Now then a blush covered your face which you managed to kick off after a while. But sure Dazai was gonna tease you for it.
"What did you say you mackerel. I will make sure that you will meet the pits of the hell", Chuuya started yelling on Dazai on the other hand you kept your temper. You were certain that you saw a light shade of pink on Chuuya's cheek.
"He is just messing with you. Stop overreacting like it's true for you", you said to him looking forward, towards your way, kicking a small stone.
"You little chick", he walked past you and continued,"I hope I would never see you back".
You waved a hand at his back and said, " yeah, I will miss you too chibi". He pretend as he didn't heard you but he couldn't figure out why he was still so calm.
What, did he call me chibi? Chuuya just shrugged it off.
"How did he triggered your attention?", Dazai asked you as he came closer to you.
"He is different", you, still looking down, continued," he is perfectly fit for mafia. And you know me. I will search for what I want. Even if the cost is my life".
Dazai looked at you with surprised eyes but said nothing. He thought while walking beside you. 'As per you wish, my bella dona'.

--------☆
Word count:- 1433
I was pretty done with writing angst. So i thought to try something new. I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to tell me your opinion, and suggestions if any.