Chapter 2, Incomprehensible

Before starting with the story I would like to tell that the extra characters (Youno and Lisa) you may had noticed are imagnary, and are not the part of actual series.
----------
"Youno, what happened? ", you rushed towards him and knelt beside him. Youno coughed out blood and after a while he said "Don't behave like a little child (Y/N); how can you be so blind?" He coughed again.By now you had stopped crying,
"You are lying on your death bed", you said silently. Your eyes were dark and your words were, indeed, harsh, but by now you were use to this because it was what you were exposed to, darkness!
"I thought", not giving it a second thought you continued," people on their death bed would tell me the truth if I would be kind to them". "Can you even ...believe me?",he asked.
"No, but at least I would figure out whether you lied to me or not, so spill it out..", you singsonged the last few words to let him know that you were waiting for the explanation.
After the break of few seconds Youno said " Precisely, I am not involved. And please, do me a favour if you may. In this ruin , I want you to save one person, so that those sins of mine which killed those kids could be washed. That is the person on whom the experiments were going on".He let out a deep sigh before lying back on the ground.
Something inside you urge you to believe the whole story so you decided to turn to the direction Youno was pointing at.
'So let's see what's with that red light', you thought to yourself as you started recalling about this illegal experiment, being supported by Japanese government.

When you reached to the scarlet light's source. You realized what it was. It was a boy, of about your age. He was breathing, that was enough to give you a relief. You closed your eyes and activated your ability, which you referred as 'Demon eye'. You always kept wondering 'what else it can do', as you exactly didn't knew its boundaries. And you were never kind enough to visit the special ability department to figure it out.
When your ability got activated you called for your it, "Oh Kuro! my demonic ability, show me yourself ".
The form of your ability - a girl exactly of your hight and form, but subtle in nature, with no mouth and a red gem in between the two eyebrows - showed up from behind you. You asked from your ability, as it was the only way to know whether you could do something for the case or not. Your ability told you or rather put it like, you heard the voice saying that " Make the four wall barrier ( indeed invisible ) you usually make and ask me to seal the beast". You nodded as you knew that it is being told because it's the only way to save the boy. As you stretched your hands a bit, palms facing the sky. At that moment you heard sirens from behind you.

"Dam' police never arrive on correct time", you spoke to yourself as you heard the the arrival of rescue team.
You decided to give the guy a piggy ride.
"You are lucky, you little brat. You would had paid if, they had to turn out to rescue you". You somehow felt, good, while thinking that for the first time, you were saving someone. It felt good when you felt someone's breath on the crook of your neck, as it remind you that you are giving a shoulder to someone.
You took the ginger to your cottage. Although it was small but you were satisfied, as you had a roof on your head, food to eat and clothes to wear. That was enough, you were always contented. It was because you believed that, unless you do your duty, regardless of the outcome, you need not fear anything. You weren't afraid of the worst pain, death, that was literary the reason you couldn't be afraid of anything.

"So you shall rest on my futon as I don't have any for guest", you said while talking to the unconscious child. You sat beside the the boy on the floor. "Now let's see what Kuro was talking about, I think first I have to join my palms together and then concentrate to seal that clamity God inside you". When you started with the process a dark aura started forming around you. Your barrier was extended to the size of the room. After some time a reddish smoke came into vision just above the ginger's forehead. At a light flash, everything disappeared.
"So everything is done now. Here, your artificial ability", you said while giving a glance to the kid lying beside you.
"It's not done yet, you would have to treat him for his injuries".
You turned around towards Kuro to answer her unasked question," what the hell is with you. I am not a child, I can handle such minor injuries". Kuro didn't moved a bit. If anyone else would be there they would had assume the scene as if Kuro was chuckling inside as it and everyone could see you weren't even a teen while saying that. But.....what lies was the dark aura, and a dead silence.

After staring at the boy for at least two minutes you let out a sigh and again, spoke to yourself, "I couldn't make it out why did he said to save you". For whatever reason Youno said so, you know you should treat this guy's injuries first. You moved to your drawer while recounting the events. Whatever you saw can give you one and only idea that the experiment was aiming to seal the beast inside one of those kids but it failed and an explosion occurred. Worst of it was that missionary was also involved in the case. And may be, Youno as well. You found him different then from those stray dogs of underworld missionary (that was what it exactly was called). And now these councillors of it were dead and it would had spread into fragments. So now you were no more a member of it. You felt pretty lucky, just in case.

"Oh here is the first aid!".
You bandaged his injuries and gave him some painkillers."Why you are helping this guy, I don't think it is just for that Youno guy ", Kuro asked with it's usual emotionless tone.
"Don't know, but not at least for his sake. It seems like I have some kind of, incomprehensible bound with him". Kuro slightly nodded to you.

Now it was bed time, and you were feeling very sleepy. By now you almost forget about Lisa. You sat on the only chair in the room to read (Favourite/Book) but instead end up to fell asleep.

Knock, knock. It was someone beating on the door who pierce through your deep sleep. You opened the door while asking " who the hell is here at midnight spoiling my sleep ".
"Oh ho, did we disturb you miss. No not, Angel of Underworld."
-----
As you may had concluded that actual story would be starting with the next chapter. Most probably Dazai would show up. Please don't forget to comment me about the story. Bye have a nice day!