Chapter 5: Arahabaki

Before I may start with story, I would like to tell you that the Arahabaki mystery would be a little bit different than the anime one. But still you may find some spoilers.
-----☆

"Did you found her?",Dazai heard Mori's voice. Dazai was standing at the rooftop gazing the stars. For Mori's surprise he didn't seems to try and jump to commit a suicide.
"No I didn't, but I know I will find her", he said while wearing a emotionless expression and still gazing at the stars.
"Good luck", said Mori before leaving the brunette alone.
"I will find you my bella dona, before I die", he said to himself no one but stars to listen his promise.
-----☆

"Hey Dazai". Mori was sitting in his desk of his old clinic, while he addressed Dazai. He didn't started working in the office of boss yet. It took at least an year to settle down the conflicts which were arise in Mafia, after the death of former boss. "Why are you diluting those medication solutions. They can be hazardous".
"Just as I want it to be", Dazai said with a fake smile.
"Oh is that so, but it would be really painful". Dazai took another look on the solution, which he was preparing. He made a disgust face and silently put the beaker back on the stool. "What do you want?", Dazai asked still wearing his disgusted face.
"A rumor about former boss coming back from hell is spreading. If the supporters of former boss would know this, the situation would become more critical than they are now."
"And you want me to investigate this rumor", Dazai said while finally stretching up from his sitting position. "What will I get if I do it for you ?", Dazai said in a greedy tone.
"I will make you a medicine which will damage your nerves system. And then I will overdose you so that you could die in peace. How does that sound?", Mori cockily tell Dazai.
"It's a deal, I think I should take my leave", Dazai said as he left the small clinic.
"You remind me of my dark tendencies, Dazai", Mori said to himself while letting out a evil smirk. "I should continue with my work".
--------☆

"Welcome Nakahara Chuuya-kun, or the king of fellow sheep", Mori said while he showed his fake wide smile to Chuuya.
Said guy, with ginger hair and closed eyes, showed his most generous looking fake smile.
"Thank you Mr. Mori Ougai. I see that's your way to greet your guest".
"No Nakahara-kun it's especially for you", said Mori. "Rimbaud you may free him".
Rimbaud, who with his ability had locked Chuuya's hands and feet, said,"But sir, this boy could be dangerous".
"Don't worry Rimbaud I have my measures", said Mori. Rimbaud let Chuuya go, bowed and left the office.
Chuuya turned his sapphire eyes into a frown and crossed his legs while adjusting himself on the chair.
"Oh Dazai! I see you are here", Mori said while observing that Dazai had entered the office.
A 'shit' escaped Chuuya's mouth as he was irritated enough and now he was greeted with the annoying brat again.
"Mori let's come to the point, this half-pint yesterday broke my shoulder. So I want to be done quickly.", Dazai said while yawning to show how bored he was feeling.
"Yes I too think so. So Chuuya as our concerns are intertwined, would you join allies with Port Mafia?"
----------☆

You heard a blast as you passed Mori's office," What he is doing now?", you said while raising an eyebrow. You were gonna open the door but before you could, someone called you by your name.
"Yes", you said.
"Ma'am, boss asked me to give you these papers. He would need your report in 15 min.", the man in black suit bowed and left.
"So he need to know whom we can investigate to solve that 'former boss' case", you said to yourself while letting out a deep sigh. You left for your office. It hardly took five minutes to come up with a productive plan.
You report to Mori and he told you to go to the exit and give these paper to them. You didn't knew who were them , but you knew they were some body at least. You wondered how the floor got so much damaged. It seemed like Kaji threw his lemon bombs everywhere, but why would Mori let him do that, and, why isn't it black with explosion.
You reached the exit and found Dazai messing up with certain ginger guy. You reached up to them and Dazai called you," (Nick/Name)-chan~. His delighted voice always called your name with all the brightness it could. But....it wasn't enough for you to pull you out from the darkness you were in. As Dazai waved to you, the ginger turned his head to you, without moving his body.
Your eyes widened and your palm was folded into a fist. "You", you said with pure anger in your voice.
"Why Port Mafia is full of little punks", said the ginger sharing a death glare with you.
"Don't worry child, I will get back to you, but first," you shifted your glare from the ginger to brunette,"May I know ,what are you doing with Nakahara Chuuya? If you forgot- ", you were cut off by the chocolate eye. "That this little brat, alone, killed 50 Mafia members non-mercily. Yes I know it's- " this time Dazai was cut off by you.
"Your boss, who, for saving his own skin, wants to join force with Nakahara, as he is a very strong but without intellect, so that he can solve the former boss mistery for you".
"If you know then why are you spoiling our time?', said Chuuya.
You raised your head, which was a bit lowered from disappointment, and took out your spear and ran to attack Chuuya to kill him. Before your spear could pierce, right through his heart, he hold on your wrist and continued with a wild grin,"so there are people who care for humans rather than their own skins, sadly for you....". He stopped in the middle of this sentence and a red glow arise from him as well as you.
"Gravity Manipulater", you said with a smirk on your face. As soon as you said that, Chuuya held his throat, tightly, as he wasn't able to breathe. He blinked his eyes rapidly. You didn't stopped your ability unless Dazai said, "I don't know what or how, but that guy has a very close relation to Arahabaki".
The child now stopped gasping for air, as he was feeling better. But still he sat on ground with widened eyes, which were all confused and were in deep thoughts.
"You are strong you little chick, anyone else would had died by now, without air", you said with a monotone voice.
You handed over the documents to Dazai, he nodded as you continued, "Bye, for the time-being, we will meet soon for this mystery. I think there is the need for me to analyze the case, personally". You headed towards the front exit.
"That little girl-", Chuuya said but he was cut off by Dazai.
"If you are thinking that I said that to save you then let me tell you, I was just assuring whether se know about Arahabaki or not. But when you tilted your head her  eyes got widened and she stopped. May be that scar has to do something with it".
"I didn't got a single thing you said , but I am gonna kill that thing if we would crosspath in future", said Chuuya.
"No you won't". Dazai, still looking at where you went, and continued, "the mystery is gonna be a bop. Let's get back to work." Chuuya turned as he knew it was the only way to save his friends.
-----☆
I wanted to complete the mystery in this very chapter but sorry that I couldn't, but by next chapter, I am sure that I will. Don't forget to tell me your opinion about it.
Thank you, if you made it till here with me. I think next chapter would be out by Saturday.