Chapter:- 10, Good Luck

You were preparing the breakfast, while a little, but sweet smile was dangling on your face. All of a sudden you spoke up,
"you're up already?"

"Like your noisy nature would let me sleep even for a while", he said as a yawn escape his mouth.

"So mean", you muttered as you sat with your plate. You said with closed eyes, "Now serve yourself, meanie guy".

"Is meanie even a word".

"That means you understood what I want to say and that much is enough", you put your spoon into your mouth to chew and gulp your food. "Well I want to tell you something so sit here". Chuuya sighed and prepared his plate. He sat himself on the chair across you and then gestured you to continue.

"I have an important mission so I would be leaving today at 12pm. Well Mori told me to come back as soon as I can. And..... for all these hrs. you have to stay with Dazai", you stopped to take another bite for your food. You were expecting a lengthy line of negotiations, but instead you found something else.

"So you won't be there for my first mission. That Dazai would be a bigger pain in neck", he sighed and started eating his food. You both ate in silence. Well.. you couldn't stop wondering how there was a calm climate rather than all hustling and bustling.

"What's the mission-", Chuuya, as he noticed that you were staring, stopped in the middle . You usually don't stare, it's generally a gaze or else nothing at all. A little and light shade of red form on the ginger's face. "What's up?".

It was when you noticed that you were staring. You didn't know what was wrong with staring so you continued your stare and replied,"I am not allowed to tell but..... are you really ok working with Dazai?".

"It's annoying as hell, but do I have a choice?", he raised an eyebrow as he presented his question. You nodded ever so slightly in understanding. "Well, you were telling me about that accident, the illegal experiment one and that Youno guy?"

You put your spoon as you were finished with meal. You clasped your hand together and rested your head above. 'Just like Mori', Chuuya thought. "No information are there as it was secretly done. Every information about the experiment were there in the building and thus are destroyed. Youno died. He died in my hands after all".

"So no one know about it? How would you solve this-", he cut off again as he saw your thoughtful eyes which were continuously gazing him.
After a while you spoke, "You". You reached up to him from around the table and said, "everything is trapped inside your head", you poked at his head and frown was drawn onto the ginger's face.

You reached up to your seat and took your plate to put it in dish washer. Chuuya was already gone so you went to Chuuya who was now wearing his shoes. "You want anything?", he asked as he looked at you.

"You have to train Akutagawa for me. Neither go to harsh nor to soft, take care of that. Plus I will resume with your training session after I'd be back", Chuuya nodded ever so slightly. Was he jealous? He always react like this whenever you mention Akutagawa or Youno. He told to himself that there is no reason of being jealous. He got up and said,which was out of your anticipation, "Take care of yourself. This mission seems pretty dangerous which you are up to". He opened the door and gave you another glance.

"Don't wa-worry. A-and Good luck to you too. You would have to deal with a bunch of ability users, ok". He nodded to you with a sad smile and closed the doors behind you. Leaving you alone with your train of thoughts. You fell on your knees with wide eyes and and a pale white face. Haunted. You, ever so slightly turned your face to your back. Your situation seemed as if you saw a ghost, 'but there is no bigger ghost then your own ability'.