Chapter:- 12, Don't suffer for me!

Happy Valentine Day everyone!

••••••••••••••

Your steps were echoing as you were going pretty faster (to be called as walking). You stopped where Dazai was standing, right in front of a door. His orbs turned from the door nob and settled onto yours (eye/color) one.

"What happened Mori told me that- ", you cut off as you couldn't find the appropriate words. You were too hesitant to say anything. Dazai's eyes were emotionless, which he would give to anyone but you. Your heart was racing ever so fast that you thought it would blast anytime soon.

"Come in. I'll tell you", he said with a flat voice. He was disturbed. It was good news that he care but this wasn't the time to celebrate. You then stepped inside without thinking much. Your concern was crystal clear in your two spheres. Your eyes wandered to see the only person you were worried this whole time. Your head dropped a little after gaining his sight. The brunette beside you made his way up to the only bed in this booked room. A drip was pushing it's way into his veins. You exhale deeply and tried to look at the pained face of Chuuya. Dazai sat himself in the arm chair and took some documents to read them out loud for you.

"These are his reports. Everything is fine unless he is unconscious. Whenever he would be conscious he would be restless, like he had a high fever or a severe pain. But..... surprisingly he had no actual problem, no fever, nothing", he said. No sign of surprise was present in his voice but he seemed pretty impressed with it. Because if it is an ability why he is not able to nullify it. Dazai looked over the ginger and stretched his hands up to his head and started stroking the ginger flaming hair.

"I did it a hundred times but no results", he tried to say in a monotone but his adoration was still dangling in his voice. It felt as if he knew that there are no outcome of stroking Chuuya's hair but he still couldn't help. In most cases you would had liked to push the topic but now that wasn't important. You tried to calm yourself but your voice was still travelling in a fast pace.

"How did you got into the situation", he shot a look up at you, still wearing a monochromatic expression. His hands were now resting on his lap, intertwined.

"We were headed towards a abandoned building to search for clues out there. He concluded to himself, that no one is there and bolted out, or rather tried to. All of a sudden he stopped in his place. First I thought he is kidding, but as soon as I took my step towards him. He. He fainted. There was a wound near his belly. I brought him here for check up. His wound somehow vanished and these two days either he is unconscious or restless". Dazai stopped and saw the frozen girl in front of him.
One and only thing was roaming in your brain.

For me to love someone, is to destroy them.

The person who'd love you would've worst fate then of yourself.

So he is the one chosen to suffer on your behalf.

Over and over your mind played the casette. Unstoppable. You couldn't move an inch, you felt like a statue. Fyodor is more challenging then you expected but you can't just join him. You even can't let Chuuya die in front of you. You needed him for your goals. And also because you...... You shrugged the thought off.

"You won't let him die. May I ask why?", Dazai asked as if it was the only question which surprised him the most. With a start it brought you in reality. Your body felt so numb that for once you forgot that your body, too, existed. Dazai asked one question but to answer it, you would've to spill so many beans.

"It's her. A member of missinary called Clare", you said while recalling about Cassandra Clare. Your eyes were thoughtfull, but there was something which only Dazai could see.