Chapter:- 13, Let's be friends

(Your POV)

My eyes opened enough to see the light with a blurry vision. I heard something which my mind titled as 'yelling'. I felt a warm hand resting on my head. It started caressing but all of a sudden it again returns to its static motion.
"Are you all right", asked a warm voice. Probably the person was trying to keep his voice down so that it won't seem alarming like before. I focused to see the person, who has the shortest temper, right in front of me.
Chuuya had worried eyes which were gazing at me with all the softness and care, that I think I hardly deserve. I couldn't help but nod with a slight smile.

___(Back to the Author POV)__

"Now is the time for your funeral", Chuuya, while clenching his fist, stood up from the armchair he was sitting on and headed towards a brunette standing at the door frame. He stopped as he felt something tugging on his coat.

"What?", he asked the girl who was staring at him.

"Taking advantage. You rarely wear this coat. Is something special? ", you said as a playful grin get plastered on your face. Chuuya dumbfounded himself and at the exit Dazai was chuckling at the poor Chuuya's state. You really knew very well how to kick the tension out from other's mind, but could never do it for your own self.

"A....um..... Come on the point", he said finally.

"Don't kill Dazai", you continued, "I want him to live".

"That's the best way to give me pain, (Y/N)", Dazai stated as he made his way to both of you.

With a teasing expression you said, " That is why dear~".
You three started laughing. Dazai didn't enquired you, maybe he had figured out every thing. That was a big relief to life. You still wonder about your meeting with Fyodor. You could've been a obstacle in his way, still he let you live. That's weird.
For the rest of the day you were supposed to rest on your bed and your privileges were now under the provision of Mr. Nakahara. Shortly, you didn't had any right to do anything exception for asking for amenities. You spent whole day while reading your favourite book, while Chuuya was mostly hovering over you: Reminding you to take breaks, bringing you food and telling you about the environment out there.
Your heart started racing when he first urged you to be feeded by him. You tried your best, but today Chuuya wasn't listening at all and he ended up feeding you.
His caressing eyes looking at you with such a comfort that you felt that you are gonna get fainted. Never did anyone gave so so much care. At least unless you met Dazai, and-

Knock knock

"Please come in", you spoke stimulus to when Chuuya got up and rested his hands in his pocket.
The door creaks open and a redhead revealed himself from behind it.

"Oda Sakunoske", you and Chuuya spoke together.

"I was told that you are better now so I thought to come over", Oda said.

"That was very nice of you. Thank you", you said.

"Will you mind if I come over as well?", said another red head. You were burning. Not from so many red head at once but from the little fever you still possesses. The female had a long tradition Kimono and was gracefully making her way towards you.

"Kon'ichiwa Ane San", said Chuuya. The lady with a small grin plastered on her face bowed her head in response and sitted herself on the empty space beside you. It was when you noticed that she was holding a bag, some reddish thing was inside it. From the delicacy and texture you assumed it as a fabric. The lady, Kouyo, took the fabric out and rested upon your lap which was covered with thin blue blanket.
You looked at the red fabric and realized it was a dress made up of satin. Good choice. You never thought that Kouyo would come out of her traditional style clothing.