Chapter:- 7, Welcome my friend!

The Sun was dangling high in the sky, but the chilled air had no effect of it. It was cold at the sea shore. Two sapphire orbs were continuously gazing at the ocean, which was throwing its cold waves on the cliff.
"Ah, I know that sitting upon a dead man's grave won't do anything", Chuuya said as a sigh left his mouth. And with that he jumped off of Arthur's grave. Overall, may be the trio killed Arthur but he was delighted that he finally found Chuuya and succeeded to tell him that he is not any calamity ability but a human. He was grateful that you didn't betrayed him like his Russian friend did.
"I wonder how a dead man like you could be a pain in ass. But....", he sighed again as he continued, " here we are". He was heading back to the sheep's hideout but he heard a voice calling his name which led him to look forward.
He was his friend, Shirase.
" Oh hey Chuuya, I was searching for you".
"Oh Shirase what are you doing-", Chuuya was cut off by a knife piercing through his skin.
"You know what, you won't had to suffer if you wouldn't be this strong", Shirase said.
He was wearing a devilish smile. But slight concern and fear where clear in his gray eyes. All council member which were all befriend with Chuuya showed from behind him. They all were furious but, what was ringing in their action was clear betrayal. Betrayal, which Chuuya hate the most.

"My my Shirase. Tell me, for at least how much time did you wait to kick your leader out of your way, to take his place ", you said while sluggishly walking, from the opposite direction, towards the group.Chuuya 'tsk'ed and fell near the end of the cliff, while one of his hand was resting on his wound.
"You- wait, who the hell are you. And we are not the traitor here. He is the one who betrayed us", said Shirase as he clearly remembers you.
"None of your business", you said. A devilish smile plastered on your face. You carefully step forward and kept an eye contact with Shirase and his colleagues. At last you ended up a meter or two far from Chuuya. As you do a knife was thrown twards you, "The hell we care". You craftily dodged it and turned his hand with your gun pointing at his head.
"So how about shooting your new leader", you said while looking from his colleagues to Chuuya.
Chuuya was boiling from the anger he felt, but suddenly he realized that someone is targeting towards you. It was a GSS member so off course he was targeting you. You didn't knew about it but you were always capable of dodging a mere gun shot. Chuuya yelled to look back not addressing you in particular. A sudden shock struck you as you heard his yelling. You yelp your hand back from Shirase as you heard a single gun shot. For once you were still as it struck you, but luckily the sniper missed it.
Suddenly the land under your feet cracked, taking you and Chuuya with it. It happened as Chuuya activated his ability but couldn't handle to control it.
Shirase ran towards the end of the cliff. Although he couldn't find both of you still he assumed that it won't be possible for Chuuya to die from a poison and then a fall from a mildly high cliff on the hard rock near sea. Though it was possible if you wouldn't had hold him while hanging on the cliff.
"Find him, this is not enough to kill him". Shirase said as he ordered them to scatter and find him.
"So I think my grip is loosning. Hey Chuuya, if I die please do a good funeral like you did for Rimbaud", you said with a content smile. For once you expected that it is your end. Every second it was hard to keep up with Chuuya's and your own weight.
"Yes but first give me my answers then you are free to die in peace", Chuuya said gripping your hand tightly.
A sigh escape your mouth before your hand slipped and fallll...........thump.
It wasn't that bad as you expected. You thought that almost all of  your bones would be broken and you will faint but it happened otherwise.
"Thank to your left over power that at least it lower down the intensity of our fall. Or else we would have been badly injured", you said as you reasted your back at the narrowed cliff wall.
"Off course, I said you can't escape so easily. Now then what do you want", Chuuya said with a flare in his sapphire eyes. You wondered how a cool color of blue can let you feel as if you are sitting near a bonfire.