Chapter: 15, Agency's new member

I just wanted to say : HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAZAI !

RIP

••••••••••••

It was a sunny day. You woke up from the alarm which ringed in your ears. You let out a moan and tried to drift to sleep once more. But a train horn blew and you were suddenly conscious of your surrounding. You had been sore from the travel already and now this train. Alarm, indeed, was a good idea. You yawned and took out your mobile out. 20 messages were shown at notification. You needn't open the message box to know who it was from. Indeed, it was one and only Dazai Osamu.

As you looked in front, there was some old women who had came right in front of you. You yawned again and got up from your sitting and offered your seat to the woman. Your station wasn't that far off. The early morning light pour through the windows of the train. People were mostly quite, infact mostly they were asleep. You made your way to the door as you heard that the train had reached your destination. There was a fair amount of crowd when you came out on the platform. You sheepishly made your way outside the station. There was good hustle and bustle of the people. Taxis were waiting for their passengers to show up and people were there for who so ever was going to show up, whether their children, partners or friends. There was a guy, leaning on one pole and hand crossed over his chest. He wore a tan coloured formal pants and a trench coat of a slightly dark shade of brown. A sigh left your mouth as you ran towards the guy. You tapped on his shoulder and received a yawn as an answer. He straitened and stretched himself before looking down at you. His chocolate brown eyes were gleaming as he throwed his tall figure on you.

"Goodness Dazai! You have grown thinner and taller from the last time I saw you", you hugged him back as he whispered in your ear, "I am on diet my bella donna". No matter how many times you tell him that you are not his poisonous flower, but he would keep calling you this. Because he knew it will piss you off.

You both parted from each other's embrace and asked about each other's wellness. He was as comical as ever. A breeze blew and with that some strands of Dazai's hair. He was a tall figure and always an attraction for women. You never mind the fact because you were satisfied that Dazai never forgets you. No matter what the case is.

You were sitting in the car and Dazai was driving. Slowly. He told you that he had passed his entrance exam. And after that day he is being paired with a blonde named Kunikida. The breeze and the hot weather indicated that the monsoon is near. Four years ago in summer, you left Yokohama, left Dazai, left Chuuya. Four years ago you went to shut your curse. Four years ago. So far you haven't felt any bloodlust but who knows what is going to happen next?

All of a sudden Dazai strike a conversation, " (Y/N), tell me who did you missed the most? Me or Chuuya?"

You craned your head towards Dazai whose eyes were fixed on the road ahead. You would've loved to say Chuuya and piss him off. But truthfully you missed both of them. Mostly Chuuya from the last few days, as Dazai had started contacting you again a few weeks ago. And it's been years since you last saw him. He would've changed as well, right? Did he grew taller? And how he might be putting his hairs like? Had he changed his signature clothes as an executive? Is he still cocky? You let out a chuckle as your mind wandered about his personality. Cocky guys are self conceit and you hated ego than anything else in the world. But Chuuya was an exception. His ego wasn't his weakness but a weapon. He wanted to be a human but theoretically, he wasn't. But he still lived a prideful life for he was determined and had some self esteem. You loved him for-

"(Y/N) to earth?", Dazai said, "where have you been?".

You shaked your head and were conscious of your surrounding.