Chapter:- 11, Rubrum lapis

"Oi, Bakazai! walk faster or you would left behind to be eaten by bloody dogs!",Chuuya said or rather threatened as he looked back at his annoying partner. It was starry night and cool breeze was tickling on Chuuya's skin. His ginger hair would eventually wave in the gale which was coming every now and then. His eyes were ever so determined and full of passion.

"It's your second official day of working and you are threatening me already", Dazai said with furrowed eyes. His hands were entangled around his chest as he tried to obstruct the way of cold. Who can imagine that demon prodigy do feel cold, but, at the very least, may be Dazai wasn't aware, but he was a human. A human who can feel.

"If you had mistaken me as your dog then the mistake is your not mine, idiot", Chuuya said as he gave a death glare to the brunette. The demon prodigy answered his glare with an even darker glare, which no one in the world could return. No Xerox copy of it was available. Not that it scared Chuuya, but the ginger didn't had a choice but to start moving to their destination. Who knows if Dazai would change his mind to tell him what he desperately want to know.

_________ (Yamaguchi)

"(Y/N), what are you doing", Kouyo asked as she opened the door to your room. You were holding Furisode of black colour base. You were staring at it as only one thing was roaming in your brain.
'This is my fate, jet black'.

[ En example of Furisode kimono which you were holding. I found the image on printerest from global.rakuten.com]

"We don't have the whole day", Kouyo said as she made her way towards you

"We don't have the whole day", Kouyo said as she made her way towards you. Kouyo took the Kimono and said to wear it. She helped you to wear the kimono and knot it for you. She made a bun of your (hair/color) locks. You didn't shut your mouth even for a sec. All the time you were urging to ensure her that you can do it on your own, but Kouyo was such a mommy and didn't let you go.
You were standing in front of the mirror and looking at you adoring sight.
'Not at all beautiful', you said to yourself.

"See, just some touch here and there and your beauty had increased 10 times", Kouyo said while praising her work as well as you. You clicked your tongue in disagreement and started walking out for departure.
'Looks are all nonsense, they ultimately mean nothing', you were thinking as you were debating about the idea Kouyo just introduced you to. You step inside the car, this time, Violet was sitting beside you. Her Violet hair were tied in a fluffy pony tail. She had a sapphire blue flower in her hands, which reminded you of the ginger. Did you missed him. No you didn't. At least that's what you told to yourself. Her magenta shade of eyes were making her a beauty. Certainly she was beautiful.

"You know what Violet", you started the conversation as Kouyo sat herself in the car beside the driver seat. Diver put the key in ignitation with that Violet craned her head towards you, indicating you to continue. You were looking at your hands which were resting on your lap. Kouyo pricked her ears in attention to hear what you are going to say.
"I found a picture of yours", you said in a which-looks-like-serious tone. Violet was stunned and asked you to show her the picture.
Kouyo sighed internally and waited for what was coming next.
You unlocked your phone, opened the image and held it out so that she could see.