Chapter: 4, Dead man

Forget me (Y/N).
You are a murderer.
You useless worm.
You are cursed, heaven had punished you with this ability.
It is not an ability, it is your punishment. You are profane. Forget me (Y/N).
You woke up with a start, cold chills running down your spine. Your eyes were wide open and were gaspingfor air. It took a while to relax yourself. You slowly lied back on the bed. You grabbed your cellphone to check the time.
It was 5:00 am. 'Huh... It's time to wake up already', you said to yourself. You managed yourself up. Lazaily you made it up to your bathroom. You got fresh, brushed your teeth and went to take a warm bath. "Why we always wanna feel warm and happy?" You asked yourself wondering why this world is the way it is. You shook all those unanswered questions off and started with your day.
It was your first day at Port Mafia. As an executive, you wear a relevant attire and attitude. You wore a black crop top and dark tights with black leather shoes(which was your common attire). Over that you had a cloke which reached upto your knees. With that you took the spear which was almost three hand span long.

 With that you took the spear which was almost three hand span long

Everyone in black suit and dark goggles bowed to you as you entered the building of headquarters

Everyone in black suit and dark goggles bowed to you as you entered the building of headquarters. You stopped at the the sight and asked," why are you all showing your respect to a foreigner?"
"We were notified that our new fifth executive is a young lady, who would wear a jet black black cloke." After when he stopped another men took a step ahead and said,"And for your entry gift, the black clork, belongs to the previous head-executive who is renowned for making Port Mafia the prosperous it is today." You simply nodded to the men and headed towards the quarter which is now the office of boss. You knowed at the door and turn the knob open when you heard a voice said,"come in". You found the boy from yestarday and with that the doctor called Mori Ougai. And at the bed side there was girl with violet eyes and beautiful blonde hair.
"I am glad to see you wear that cloke."
"You call it a cloke? In my language it is known as short cape." You said with tilting your head a bit. And crossed your hands on your stomach.
"Whatever, just listen to me", he stopped before proceeding further," I want you to witness the documents I sign. As I don't know about how much of a life I am left with. After when I will die, Mori Ougai would be the next boss of Port Mafia". You smirked from inside as you noticed that the doctor is very near to check mate.
You didn't show the look on your face and continued to look serious. "And the property would belong to violet, the girl over here. She would not become the boss, but can be a executive in future." He gave another pauee before he continued with his speech. "And you would be given the empty position of head-executive."
"I didn't even worked here for an hour, and you are plan4to give me such a big responsibility"
"Indeed, but this was exactly the reason I called you here for. I wanna ensure that there would not be any conflict in the mafia itself." You nodded when he was done with his explanation. " Then, Violet, would show our new member around and to her office.
"No need,"you said with the usual emotionless expression on your face. "I know the main part of the headquarters as I had memorized the map ,I was provided by underworld missionary. And I have a good idea that the fifith office on 6 floor should be my office as the rest offices on the room too belongs to other executive."
"You are smart," the girl called Violet spoke with widened eyes, which she adjusted as she realized what she is doing.
"Don't compliment me, I don't have a habit of such positive comments", you said. You turnef and left the room and headed towards the office, which you assume is yours now.
As you reached to the room you noticed it is not tidy. You observed it carefully and started tidying it up a little. As you were done you heard a knock on your door. 'Come in'. You heard the crackling of the door and pledged that you would ask someone to fix it as the voice was really disturbing and you were an introvert.
"This door, it's really noisy", said the voice you knew very well by now. It was that brunette. As you realized this, you turned to face him.
"What are you doing here? Do you have any specific reason?", you asked him. The brunette, who was looking at the flowers you just kept on table, settled his orbs on you and a wide grin covered his face.
"Your beautiful (E/C) eyes captivates me. Would you pardon to commit a double suicide with me?", his face was now plastered with an even wider grin.
"B-But...", you said still proceeding what he meant.
"Not to worry, I know your ability can easily kill anyone for you can control elements like fire, water and air. You can easily burn me alive."
"But that would be a murder", you said as you protested against him.
"Not if I will shoot you with it, it would look like a double murder. But... by the insight it would be a double suicide. How does my plan looks like", he said while placing a gun on the side of your forehead.
You bowed your head a bit to hide your darken eyes when you teased him with your wide smirk. "Yeah, indeed, so that when you will kill me and I, while crying in agony would know that I can't kill you", you said with evil tone.
"Do you know my ability?", he asked while adjusting his gun.
"No chance, but it would restrict me to kill you. Isn't it?", you asked with deep eyes and a small smile.
He smiled and took his stretched hand back. "You are smart", he said and reached to the door knob before he could open it, another knock was heard on the door. It was Violet. Damn, now you would have to handle another brat.
"Now what the hell are you doing here", you said clearly irritated.
"Actually suddenly my grandpa's health worsened and Mori-san told me to call Dazai-kun back", she said with a sweet childish tone. "Time for me to go", he continued, "by the way I always knew you had lived in the darker place, but it fascinates me that I still don't know your name".
"Yeah, me too", Violet said. This girl wasn't above 9 years old with her childish talk.
"Um, it's (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)."
"See you later (Nick/Name)-chan, hope to see you back. And please don't forget to tell if you would seriously would like to commit that with me. I would like to look forward to it", he said while closing the door when he went with Violet.
"What did you meant by 'that'", you heard the innocent question, Violet would had asked and heard his menacing voice answering, "it's not for underaged".
'What a creepy guy, he sure said it to flirt in for future'. Whatever, you were clear that he was a sadistic, womanizer, clever, and suicidal brat who was surely was being ordered to kill you but ended up to come to test you for your intelligence. But he reminded you of someone. You didn't knew exactly, but he do. You got this feeling when he said he mistaken you for someone. And you even realize that he was surprisingly polite with you.
You were going through some papers which were kept on your now clean desk. You felt a clammy silence around you. You raised your head a bit from your leaning position and smirked. "Time to give the dead man a visit", you said a bit loudly for no one to  listen to you.
You were standing just outside the doors of Port Mafia's boss. The door was ajar. So you opened the door but slowly so that it's menacing crackling voice could be heard clearly enough for the people inside to look who is here.
"Ah, (Y/N), are you here to become a witness to this, with Dazai?, the doctor whoes face was covered with blood stains asked. His eyes were widen but not with your arrival but with the gratefulness he was feeling on the moment.
"Nah, I came to congratulate you. New boss of Port Mafia", you turned your head from left to right and continued,"But by the way, where is that girl, Violet?
"She is on her way to home", Dazai said with an emotionless face and was looking at the dead body.
"Just to make sure, are you gonna turn it upon me",you asked.
"Don't worry", he assured you and continued ," I make sure that no one would ever know what happened in this room only if you would keep your mouth close".
"My mouth would always be mine", you singsonged your words and left the room. Today you would be sleeping in your executive apartment a bit far from the Mafia.
"Let's see how this new story would turn out to be".
--------------------
Woohoo, I completed my last target. 1592 words hope you would like it, don't forget to tell me your opinion. I can't wait for Chuuya's entryAnd if you find any mistakes please let me know.
And yeah I am writing one shots of sokoku and reader if you have any requests for AU etc, you can go and comment me on that chapter I recently published.
Thank you!