Late night talk

Me and @Simuelnette needed some fluff bcs we're mad at the Kagami stans. I never hate on people who ship outher ship BUT THEN ACCEPT OURS, STOP ATTACKING US AND STOP TALKING BULLSHIT!

So this chapter is writing with inspiration of @Simuelnettex art! 

LOOK HOW FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! PLEASE GO FOLLOW THEM PLEASEEE! SHE SO TALENTED! i love you girl x

Finally. They're finally togheter and happy. Last week they find out each others identities when Mari accidentaly transformed while he was took care of her twisted wrist. He transformed too and they were staring at each other for like 5 minutes. After ignoring each other for 6 days, Adrien was annoyed about the situation. He searched for her for 10 minutes over whole Paris untill he found her walking. It was by now pouring of rain. She was holding his umbrella. 

He confessed to her. He told her he loved her. Since the beginning and now even more. She couldn't hold back and threw herself on him. She kissed him passionatly as she let the umbrella fall beside her. He embraced her and ofcourse kissed back as they both got drenched wet from the rain. She though slapped him and called him a stupid cat but they're gonna leave that out of the story.

 Now they were back at the bakery. They were sitting on her balcony, his arm around her while she leaned her head against his shoulder. He softly stroke her hair. They both had a small smile on their face. He leaned down and gave a small kiss to her head. "I can't believe were finally here." He whisperd into her hair. She giggeld. "I know." She whisperd back. "Hey, can i tell you something?" She asked. He looked down at her. "Sure." He smiled. "I already told you it's always been you but there's one thing you don't know. Multiple things." She mumbled. He smirked. "Tell me." He said. She took a deep breath. "I can't believe i'm teling you this but i was obsessed with you." She said, biting her lip as her whole face turned red. Adrien coughed on air and looked down at her. "Pardon?" He asked and became flushed. 

She hide her face in hands and face him so she sat in front of her. "Believe me you won't leave me." She said, pouting. He grabbed her hands. "I just got you, there's no way i'm losing you." He smiled and stroke her hands. She smiled and sighed. "Okay you now the pictures." She asked. He nodded confused. " Adrien, sweetie, connect the dots." She said with a straight face. "That wasn't just because you fashion uh?" He said both shocked and amused. She shook her head as she looked down, embarassed. He chuckeld and grabbed her face. He kissed her softly. "You're so adorable." He said, smiling bright. "You're not mad?" She asked, confused as her eyesbrows frowned. "Ofcourse not. I think it's cute." He kissed her forehead. She giggeld still blushing brightly. "Really?" She asked biting her lip. He chuckeld and placed his thumb on her lip so she stopped biting it. "Absolutely." He ruffled her hair. 

She giggeld and wrapped her arms around his neck to hug him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to sit on his lap. "I love you." She whisperd into his neck. He blushed. He never thought he would hear those words. Thank god- "I love you too princess." He whisperd back. Still hugging he went to her ear. "Wanna hear a secret too?" He asked. She nodded. "I have a full closet of ladybug merch." He whisperd. She looked up at him with a big smile. "Are you serieus?" She exclaimed, laughing a little. He smirked and nodded. She giggeld loudly. He smiled at her face and pulled her closer. 

He cupped her cheek and stroke it. "I'm so glad it was you." He whisperd, staring into her beautiful blue eyes. She smiled. "I couldn't wish for anyone better." She said before grabbing the collar of his jacket and smashed her lips against his. He was startled for a second but kissed back. After a couple minutes, Plagg flew between them. "I want cheese." He whined loudly. "Plagg!" Tikki scolded him as she flew to them too. Adrien groaned and pulled his hands away from his lady. Marinette giggeld and scratched Plagg under his chin. "There's cheese downstairs. Go grab what you want, my parents aren't home." She smiled at the black kwami. Plagg flew to the front of his chosen's face. "You gotta marry this one." He exclaimed before flewing away with Tikki, leaving two flushed teens behind. 

"Is he always like this?" Marinette asked, trying to change the subject. Adrien chuckeld and nodded. He ruffled his hair. She smiled at him and reached for his hair to play with it. "You know now the oblivio kiss makes sense." She said and she ran a hand through his hair. He let out a soft purr and nodded. "I was going crazy about the kiss for a week." He laughed. She giggeld. Adrien watched his watch and sighed. "I have to go." He said sadly. She pouted. He leaned down and gave her nose a small kiss wich made her smile. "I'll see you tomorrow at school." He said and stood up. He held out his hand to help her up to. "Plagg!" He yelled for his kwami who came up flewing to him. 

Adrien transformed into chat noir and turned to his new girlfriend who was staring at him. "I'm never gonna get used to that." She mumbled. He chuckeld and grabbed her waist to give her a sweet but passionate kiss. She hummed lightly into the kiss. He pulled away. "I love you." He whisperd. "I love you too" she whisperd back. He rubbed her nose against his, said bye before he swinged away to the Agreste Mansion. They both entered their house with the biggest lovesick smile on their face. 

Leave a comment or vote if you liked it! <3

I'm first gonna update 'secret dating' before i update this one! 

Btw i hope you all have a great new year! I know 2020 sucked but 2021 is gonna be better i promise! I hope everyone's alright! 

See you later! 

Word count: 1076