Introduction

Adrien waited patiently, waiting for his fiance to come out of the bathroom. It's been two weeks since he proposed to her. After pulling her out of her shock, she ofcourse said yes. He couldn't be more happy he was gonna marry the love of his life. Tonight, they had to attend another fashion gala from his father. As co-ceo and one of the main designers, it was very important they showed up. Although they would rather be cuddeled up on the couch for the rest of the night. 

Adrien heard heels click in the hall as he looked up and saw his beautiful lady standing there. She wore a dark blue jumpsuit with black heels. A marinette original ofcourse because she made the dark blue match with his suit.  On the side of the jumpsuit were little white flowers stiched on it. Her hair was in a bun with loose strands of hair in the front. Finishing her look, she wore the set of jewels he gifted her a couple weeks ago. A bracelette and a necklace. 

She twirled around in front of her fiance who was looking at her with his jaw almost dropping the floor. Marinette laughed and walked towards him, closing his mouth. "You'll catch flies, kitten." She whisperd, leaning down to brush her lips against his before kissing him softly. Adrien melted under her touch and blushed deep red. 

As he saw her smirk, he coughed as he tried to gain his confidence back. He grabbed her waist and pulled her into his lap. He traced his lips up her neck and left soft open-mouthed kisses. "You look stunning, princess. Absolutely gorgeous." He whisperd, kissing her earlobe. She smiled and kissed his temple. "C'mon." She started, getting off his lap and grabbing his hand. "You know your father gets cranky when we're late." She said, pulling him from his chair. He groaned a little but followed her out of their appartment. He turned around and locked the door before wrapping his arm around her waist and walking to the elevator.

As they got downstairs, they saw the limousine already waiting for them. They both quickly got in the car. Marinette dusted off her dress and sighed. "Great, we're late." She said. Adrien closed the door and grabbed her hand, rubbing her palm with his thumb because he knew it called down her nerves. She leaned her head against his shoulder. "So are you introducing me as your girlfriend or your fiance tonight?" She asked. He looked down at her and smirked. "Well my father knows, your parents know and most of our friends know. So i don't see any reason why not." He told her. She hummed in agreement and kissed his jaw. 

They arrived and the driver opened the door for them. The couple got out of the car and papparazi was everywhere. After smiling to some photographers and fans, they entered the building. The hall was decorated and it looked all really rich. The couple walked in and immediatly felt head turning to see them. Gabriel saw them too and excused himself to the woman he was talking to, to walk towards his son and future daughter-in-law. 

"I se you two have finally made it." He said in a calm voice but they could both see on his face he was annoyed with them. "Mrs. Dubois really wants to see you again, Adrien." He said as he grabbed a glass of champagne from the waiter and Marinette and Adrien followed his moves. Gabriel gave them both a nod before he went back to the party. Adrien took a sip of champagne. "Is it just me or was he really annoyed with me?" He asked her. She snorted and took a sip herself. "Oh yeah defenitly. If you weren't his son and owned half of the company, he would have already fired you."

"Delightful." He muttered under his breath before grabbing her hand and going towards Mrs. Dubois. The older woman saw them coming and held out her hands. "Adrien! Wow! You have grown!" She exclaimed, giving him a hug. Adrien smiled. "It's been a while huh." He responded, pulling away. Mrs. Dubois looked behind him and grinned a little. "Oh and this is the girlfriend i have heard so much about!" She said, excitedly. 

Marinette held out her hand and shook it. "Actually, this is Marinette. She's my fiance." Adrien proudly said with that stupid smile on his face. Mrs. Dubois clapped in her hands. "Oh you're engaged! That's wonderful to hear. Have you picked out a date yet?" She asked. Marinette shook her head. "No, not yet but we're thinking may or june." 

The woman nodded before seeing someone pass by. "Oh my apologies but i have to go meet with Mr. Barkley." She said before wishing them a lovely evening and walking away. 

Marinette looked up at him. "She's nice but i'm wondering. Are you gonna have that stupid love sick smile on your face everytime when you introduce me as your fiance?" She asked him, smirking. He mirrored her expression. "Oh yeah and it's gonna be even more stupid when i can introduce you as my wife."