Stop lying to me!

Ladynoir angst, pre-reveal 

I think we all noticed how Ladybug and Chat noir's relationship changed so much and it's really upsetting me. I hope that Chat one day looses it and finally confronts her about it. 

Before we start i know Mari is treating him wrong but there is no marinette slander allowed in my comments :)

He couldn't believe her. She was always so strict when it came to secret identities, well probably only with him. He loved her so much and everytime she rejected him, it always hurted. But he couldn't blame her. She was in love with someone else and she can't control her feelings. But that she cared about him that less, he didn't know...

He heard her softly land behind her. "Hey kitty." She greeted him. He slightly scoffed and looked the other way. Ladybug raised her eyebrow as she saw his ears were droopy and he didn't answer her. "Chat? Everything alright?" She asked and sat down next to him. He let out a fake chuckle. "You don't have to act like you care, Ladybug." He answered as he got up from the roof and started to walk away.

Marinette had noticed for some time that he was acting different. He never flirted anymore, he didn't call her petnames anymore, no more puns and never greeted her anymore. She was really growing worried. She missed the old Chat noir. 

Ladybug frowned and looked at him. "What are you talking about? Ofcourse i care about you!" She exclaimed before standing up too and going after him. He laughed and looked at her. His eyes were glossy and he looked like he was about to cry. "You do?" He asked. She frowned and got really concerned.

'what is happening?! He even called my ladybug! ' She thought to herself. 

"'Best kept secrets are the ones you never share' you said. Or did that only count with my secrets?" He said, as he glared down at her. Ladybug shook her head, confused. "Chat, what are you talking about??" She asked him. 

"I'm talking about the fact that Nino and Alya know each others identity and that you have no problem with it!" He exclaimed, more tears appearing and he swallowed them away. He didn't wanna cry in front of her.  Ladybug eyes widend. "H-ho-" She wanted to ask questions but he didn't let her. "I always respected your wish of keeping our identities a secret because i thought it was the safest. But no it's because you don't wanna know cause you wish you didn't have to do anything with me!" He exclaimed as tears started to roll down his cheeks. 

Ladybug looked up at him and her heart broke. "Kitty you now that's not true! You're my partner! You're one of the most important people in my life." She said and started walking towards him, trying to lay a hand on his arm but he pushed it away. She swallowed hard and pulled her arm to her chest. He had never done that before. 

"Chat, it's not that easy!" She exclaimed. Flashbacks of Chat Blanc appeared in front of her but she got pulled out of them. "Why not? I have been your partner for years! Even before Rena Rouge and Carapace and Viperion and all the rest! How come you don't trust me?" He asked her, his voice raising. 

"I do trust you i trust you with my life! It's just-" She tried. "No i don't wanna hear it! You're probably gonna make up some other bullshit and lie to me again but it seems like you love doing that!" He yelled at her. "I can't believe the person i trust the most wants nothing to do with me." He whisperd the last part, his voice breaking at the end. 

She was speechless. She wanted to say something but she didn't find the right words. Was she really pushing him aside? Was she that selfish?

"Chat..." She started and took a deep breath. "It was different for them and it was an emergency..."

"Really? How different is it? I always thought we were a team and that we could trust each other with our lives! I've done so much for you. I have taken so many hits for you because you mean to much to me and i don't want to see you hurt. " He paused to swallow back his tears. 

"You never really trusted me. You were forced to put up with me because Master Fu put us togheter. But now you're the guardian. You make the rules! I could help you with all you tasks and support you. You could be lying about everything and i would still believe you. How many secrets are you keeping from me?!" He continued as he didn't even bother anymore to keep in his tears. 

Ladybug swallowed hard and whiped away her own tears. "N-nothing!" She tried. Chat glared at her. "You're lying again. What else are you keeping from me?" He asked. 

"I told Alya my identity!" She spat out and as soon as the words left her mouth, she slapped her hand infront of her mouth. Chat eyes widend. "You what?" He whisperd. "Kitty.." She tried to reach out to him but he pushed her arm away again. 

"If you can't trust me, i think you need a new partner. Take Rena Rouge. You two seem to really work well togheter." He said to her coldly before he turned around and jumped off with his staff. 

Ladybug let out a shaky breath and turned around to and swing back home. She entered her room before breaking down crying. 

'I fucked up.'

Part 2? ;)

I'm sorry i took me so long but now i'm back from my vacation and i have some time to write. Wednesday school is starting again and i really hope i'll still be able to write because i'm in a difficult year.

Hope you guys liked it and sorry if i made you sad. 

Word count: 1000