Out of

I already once wrote a one shot like this but i wanted to upgrade it :)

Marinette woke up, feeling terrible. As she felt horrible cramps in her stomach, she jumped off her bed and ran to the bathroom. She opened a drawer and groaned. Ofcourse now she was out of pads. Her cramps got worse and she held her stomach. She quickly ran back to her room to get her phone before she went back to the bathroom to take place on the toilet. 

She scrolled trough her contacts and stopped when she saw his name. She was about to call him but something stopped her. They weren't dating that long and maybe it was weird to ask him something like that. Would she make him uncomfortable?

She started overthinking until Tikki flew to her. "Marinette, just call him!" She said. "Adrien is a sweetheart and he would love to do that for you." Marinette smiled at her, thankful before she called him. 

Not long after, he picked up. "Goodmorning, princess." He said cheerfully. She was in very much pain but his voice brought a little bit of happiness to her. "Hey kitty uhm could you do something for me?" She asked nervously as she bit her lip. 

"Ofcourse. I just finished my photoshoot so i'm free now." He answered her. 

Marinette sighed. "Okay could you get me some women supplies? I ran out of them..."

Adrien chuckeld. "You mean pads?" He asked. She blushed a little and hummed. "Yeah. Please?" He laughed lightly again. "Ofcourse, i'll be there soon." He answered before they ended the call. 

Marinette sighed happily before she patiently waited for Adrien. 

Not 10 minutes later, someone knocked on her bedroom door. Mari got off from the toiler and ran towards him. There stood her boyfriend with a huge bag in his hand and boquet roses in the other. Her eyes softend. "Kitty" She whined as she walked towards him and embraced him in a big hug.

He smiled down at her and kissed her head. "How you feeling, little bug?" He asked her. She looked up at him. "Right now? Pretty good." She answered, resting her head again against his chest. He looked down at her with love in his eyes. 

"What's all in there?" She asked, pointing to the bag. "That can't be all pads." She laughed. He gave her the bag and looked inside of it. "I didn't know wich kind you wanted so i just bought a lot." He told her with a light blush as he rubbed the back off his neck. She giggeld. 

Beside pads there were also some of her favorite snack, wich is mostly chocolate, one of his sweaters wich was covered with his cologne, a box of painkillers and a little box. "What's in the box?" She asked curiously. 

He took it out and opened it to find inside a beautiful necklace. She gasped. Adrien took it from her and placed it around her neck. "Something that makes your period cramps even worse is feeling bad, so i'm gonna make sure you feel like a princess." He whisperd, placing a kiss on her shoulder. 

She sniffled and gave him a big hug but quickly pulled away already. "Thank you so much, baby but now i really have to go before my panties are ruined. "She laughed before grabbing a box of pads and going back to the bathroom. Adrien chuckeld. 

A little while, Mari came back. She walked towards the bag and put on his sweater above her shirt before she nuzzled into her boyfriend who was already laying on her bed. 

Adrien searched for a good movie on her laptop while she looked inside the bag for a good snack. She gasped and pulled out one. "My favorite!" She exclaimed happily. He chuckeld as she came laying next to him again "I know you well." He whisperd before kissing her forehead tenderly.  

Marinette looked up at him. "You're an absolutely amazing boyfriend, you know that?"

Adrien chuckeld and winked. "I try my best." He smirked.

as most of you know already, i suck at titles. This actually took me way to long to write.

Please gimme some requests cause i need them <3

Word count: 707