Finally

How i want adrienette to happen

It finally happend. Their identities are revealed. Adrien knows Marinette is Ladybug, Mari knows he's chat noir. After so many years of fighting crime togheter, rejecting each other, they finally found out. They were so shocked and were to embaressed to even look each other in the eye. They ignored each other for days, confusing their friends.

Adrien walked into his room and sighed. He took off his coat and ploffed down on his bed with his face in a pillow as he groaned loudly. Plagg flew to his head. "What's up kid?" He asked. Adrien turned around and stared at the ceiling. "Every since we revealed our identities, we haven't talked yet. I-i'm sick of it." He explained. Plagg swallowed his piece of camembert. "Then do something about it." He said. Adrien looked up at him curious.

"Go to her house and confess." He said. Adrien was speechless. "What the fuck. That's actually good." He said amazed. Plagg smirked. Adrien called for his transformation and Plagg groaned as he got sucked into the ring. He jumped out of his room and once he was in an ally he detransformed and ran towards the Dupain-Cheng bakery. He walked in and looked around. Sabine and Tom were behind the counter as they serviced customers.

Sabine looked up and noticed Adrien standing there. "Oh hey sweetheart" She exclaimed happily. Adrien had to smile. "Hey Mrs. Cheng, uhm is Marinette home?" He asked, nervously. Sabine smiled and shook her head. "No she just left to the grocery store." She explained. Adrien gave her a sad smile. "I can catch her up." He smiled before he ran out.

Sabine and Tom shared a smirk. Just as Adrien began searching for her on the streets. Suddenly thunder was hurt and rain fall down. Adrien groaned and looked around desperately when suddenly he finally saw her.

She was wearing a beautiful, cute dress and an umbrella above her head. Well actually his umbrella. He smiled and called out for her. "Mari!" He yelled as he ran towards her. Mari heared it and turned around. "Adrien! What are you doing here?!" She yelled back. He was at her as he moved his wet hair out of the way. "Hi" He whisperd. She smiled. "Hey, what are you doing here? It's raining." She answered, frowning.

"Look, i don't what's with us these days. I know this is big and to be honest i'm still shocked about it but i can't do this anymore." He began. Mari eyes widend as Adrien continued his speech. "I love you, Mari. So much. I always did. These last weeks we grew closer and i fell for you so fucking hard. I realized how amazing you are and how sweet and that you're the most beautiful girl i ever laid eyes on."

"I love you and i always did. I know i'm probably just to la-" Mari didn't even met him finish. She let the umbrella fall behind her as she reached out to him and playing her lips on his, shutting him up.

Adrien's eyes widend and he stumbled back a little. After finally realizing what was happening, he held her face softly in his eyes and kissed her passionately. Their lips moved as they felt whole. Like they found their missing piece. The rain pour down as the both got drenched but they didn't care one tiny bit. Everything felt finally right. They found each other.

Finally they pulled away to catch their breath. Adrien placed his forehead against hers as they stared into each other eyes. Mari gave him a slight smile and he smirked in return as he picked her up and twirled her around. Mari laughed loudly and it was like music in his ears. He put her gently back down and looked at her.

"i love you" he whisperd as he moved her bangs out of her face. She smiled. "I love you" she whisperd back. He waisted no time in kissing her again.

For the people who follow me and saw my announcement. I GOT IT BACKK YAYYY! Hahaha

I'm sorry it took me so long but i had exams. I actually still have exams but my hardest ones are over so i had some time to write. It's kinda short but it's something! 

Please please give me some request because i litteraly have no idea! And please don't just say smut because i'm not really much with that haha :)

I made some new tweets for my twitter au book. They're all ready but they're all on my phone and i don't have my phone with me rn :/

Hope you guys liked it!

See you soon hopefully! <3

Word count: 784