Lucky

It's been two days since Marinette and Adrien graduated. Adrien had taken a bussiness degree in college and Marinette went to her dream college ESMOD. Because of their exams and end-projects, they didn't have much time to celebrate Adrien's birthday. Marinette extremely guilty and was planing on making it up and she knew exactly how. 

She walked into the room and had Adrien's eyes covered with her hands. Adrien laughed. "Mari, what are you doing? I told you it was fine!" He exclaimed. Marinette shook her head. "Nope! I'm not gonna let your 21th birthday just pass by and i have an amazing surprise for you." She said and walked further with him until she stopped. "Okay keep your eyes covered!" She exclaimed as she let him go and went to grab the surprise. She held it in her hands before turning to Adrien who's eyes were still closed. She smiled excited before speaking up. "Okay you can open them." 

Adrien opened his eyes and let out a squeal, making Marinette laugh. In her hands, she held a tiny black kitten. She knew Adrien always wanted one. Adrien reached out and held the kitten in his hands. "OMG! IS IT OURS?" He shouted. Marinette laughed and stroke the cat's head. "Sshhh, you'll scare her." She said gently. Adrien looked at her with excitement in his eyes. "Her?" 

Marinette smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah, her. And she is ours." She told him. Adrien reached out and placed kisses all over her face. "Omg i love you, i love you." He kept repeating, making marinette giggle. He pulled away and looked at the cute kitten in his arms. She let out a little meow making Adrien kiss her head. "Oh you are absolutely adorable!" Adrien exclaimed, hugging her tight. Marinette placed a hand on his shoulder. "Wow wow! Don't kill her, Adrien!" Marinette told him. Adrien nervously laughed. "Sorry i got a little too excited." He replied.

Marinette smiled as Adrien talked with the little kitten. "You like your gift?" She asked. Adrien grinned down at her. "Yeah i really do. You're the best, princess." He said, leaning down to place his lips against hers. 

Later in the evening, they both were sitting in bed with the kitten in their lap. Adrien had one arm around his girlfriend and with other his stroke the head of the kitten, making her purr. Marinette looked up at him. "We're gonna have to give her a name, my love." She whisperd. She saw Adrien think before looking down at her and he pouted. "So we can't call her chat noire?" He asked. Marinette chuckeld and shook her head. "No, that's gonna cause some confusing" 

Adrien looked down at the kitten again as they bought thought. Until Adrien gasped. "Omg i have an idea!" He exclaimed excited. Marinette looked at him curious and raised her eyebrow. "Lucky" He said. Marinette smiled. "Yeah i like it but why lucky?" She asked. He rolled his eyes. "From lucky charm and the fact that a ladybug represents luck!" He exclaimed. Marinette giggeld. "That's cute but why nothing that has to do with you?" She asked. Adrien brought his face close to hers and smirked. "Because you're way cooler than me." He told her. Marinette pouted and backed away. "That's not true." She exclaimed. Adrien chuckeld and kissed her. "Yes it is." 

They looked down at lucky who was already peacefully asleep. "Lucky Agreste. That sounds good!" Adrien said proudly. Marinette leaned her head against his shoulder and huffed. "She be getting your last name before me." She said jokingly. Adrien laughed and kissed her head. "Don't worry. You'll get my last name too soon." He winked. 

Please leave a comment to let me know if you like it :)

Word count: 633