~Chapter 3~

Sorry I havent posted in a while, hope you like the next part

{Akanes POV}

The rain begin to poor harder than before, the wind rush howling by. My arms hurt my body seemed to not move. Im... Stiff.Tightening from my fear and worry. Footsteps? Ones of an older person. Clacking on the metal stairs.(click clack*) then the sound increased with the passing seconds. Out of fear and panic I scrambled into the apartment close the door and slid my back against the door. Sitting I stayed quiet. The sound stopped a door opened and closed I opened door and looked around, whoever was where was there was gone.

I shut and locked the door and turned on the dim lights. The apartment was neat, only a couple papers play on the nightstand. Nothing about where Shinya had disappeared too. Was gone to the right words? Was he taken?!? My cheeks are... Hot. My chest ached, my heart sped up. (Thump thump*) I had a lump in my throat I sat down on the edge of the bed.

Shinya's bed. The tears begin to fall, warm liquid fell from my puffy eyes falling and wetting my rose red cheeks.

I fell on my back, bouncing on the firm mattress. I coukd smell Shinya on the bed.It only made my tears fall harder my lungs well more. Where is Shinya?

END OF POV

{3rd Person POV} (20 mins earlier)

T. He walked out of the bathroom and put on a new shirt. There was a knock on the door Akane hadn't called but he asumed it was her.

Which was a mistake

Shinya didn't let his guard down, he hadn't since he started hidding from Sybil. But he wasn't expecting what he was about to happen.

A man stood at the door. He was as tall as Shinya but double his weight. He was very large and seemed to plug the door shut. Shinya had nowhere to go only back into his apartment. Shinya tried to act natural, " Who are you and what die you want?" Shinya asked not wanting an answer but trying to buy himself so time to think a way out of his sticky situation. The large man said "you don't get the privilege of knowing my name at the member but I can say you killed my son. Now Im going to kill you".

'I wonder who his son was, Ive killed at least 4 people in the past 3 days' Shinya thought. The man squeezed into the apartment, forcing Shinya to take a couple steps back as the mad father got closer to him. It was now or never. The man moving had created a small opening for Shinya to squeeze through. He did so sliding past the man, running down the stairs but someone was waiting for Shinya.

The world shifted as Shinya tumbled down the rest of the stairs, the person who was waiting for him tripped him sending him a flight down the stairs. Shinya stood from painful fall, as he did he fell back down, a stream of pain was sent up his leg. It was definitely broken, the leg had already begun to swell. The person who tripped him, came out of the darkness. She was beautiful, with long silky blonde hair and geeky glasses. She stood towering over Shinya. She kneed him in the face, knocking him unconscious. The larger man came down the stairs and picked his limp body up. He walked up the stairs to the apartment right next to Shinya's apartment and went inside. Forgetting to close Shinya's apartment door.

A/N

Sorry that this chapter isn't very long. I'm Still working out the rest of the plot in my head. I hope you enjoyed reading this, I will hurry with the next chapter. Thank you for reading Cx