~Chapter 9~

{Akane Pov}
I looked into Shinya's warm blue eyes as the loud bang rang in my ears. There was pain, so much pain. Warm almost hot blood came oozing out of my stomach. It was going every where, my legs, the chair and Shinya's shirt. Shinya's eyes had pain in them. I could almost see the flames of anger peeking through his eyes licking at the blueish grayish tint in his eyes.

Every things going fuzzy, blurry. the woman was saying something to me but I could understand a single word she was saying. I was beyond caring what she was saying. knowing any second Shinya would kill her. but Georgia was still a problem and Shinya's main concern.

There was more blood... it just kept coming and it seemed to not stop. I could smell it's metallic, salty tint in the air. The tunnel vision had started to take effect. knowing I had seconds left before I was gone, welcomed into the gray haze of unconaousness.

I saw Shinya stand. The woman surprised and then angry, she pointed the gun at Shinya but him being a huge bad ass he swung his leg in the air hitting her hand and knocking the gun out of her had. I could tell Shinya was uncomfortable fighting with a girl but he had a valid reason to fight her.

He swung his fist and it made contact with her face, she put her hand to her face and glowered at him. He grabbed her head in his hands and with ease cracked her neck her body going limp. Georgia coming at Shinya was all I saw when everything went black.

{Shinya's Pov }
The large man came barreling toward me. He looked unarmed, I dove for the gun the woman had used to shoot Akane. I shot at him multiple times, the bullets all landed in his chest. He fell to the ground. both of them now dead in a matter of minutes. Much more easily than I imagined.

I turned to Akane. She was limp. blood everywhere. She looked dead. fear filled me to the brim. Where should I take her? I was no doctor. I was a foreigner... we just need to get out of here. Away from this place but where? I need to stop the bleeding compact the wound.

I grabbed the gun, but it in the back of my pants and walked over to Akane. "Akane? Can you hear me?" She was dead silent. I scooped her into my arms. I walked out of the room into the rest of the apartment. It was very similar to my apartment. knowing I was near by since Akane was kidnapped.

I left the apartment and went back to mine. which was literally around the corner. I laid Akane on the messy unmade bed. "seriously? Why didn't you leave?" I went to find rags. I found Akane's clothes and her dominator on the floor. My laundry washed.

I pulled the shirt off of Akane and pressed the rags I had retrieved from the kitchen drawer on her bullet wound. I wiped some of the blood away and put her pants on ( think of jeans) . I put on another one of my shirts on her since I had no clue how her shirt was supposed to go on.

Dropping her off at a hospital was the smart idea but I didn't want to leave her. So the best person to go to was Ginoza. I had his number so I would just call him.

Ring.... ring... "hello? Who is this?" Gino said. " hey Gino...". "Oh damnit I new it was a matter of time until you would come crawling back. your such a dumb ass... what do you need Kogami?" He said frankly pissed. "I'm with inspector tsunimori right now. She called me... and yes me being a dumb ass I told her where to find me. I've only been in the country for a few weeks. We got abducted by some pissy bounty hunters. Akane got shot in the lower abdomen I think it punctured her Stomach... it's completely my fault. I need help Gino... your the only person I know to turn to..." I choked out the last part. " ughhh damnit... whee are you? I have some trusted people who can help you. I'm a dog now and need a master to go any where.... the code is your name. You won't know who they are but let's just say they hate Sybil like you and me... they are the resistance." The phone clicked.

I pressed harder on the whole in Akane's body, the blood seeping out a little bit slower.

15 minutes later there was a knock on the door.