~Chapter 1 ~

::Akanes Pov::

Loving someone is more than kissing or hugging them. Its mentally conecting to there mind, knowing when somethings wrong just by the tone of their voice. Knowing that he will kill someone for revenge or to protect me.
This also means it should be easy to track him down and give him a peice of my mind.
And thats why it so hard when I can't find him, I spend every waking hour worried and anxious, praying hes in one peice. Safe.
But I know he probably steals money for food and hides in alleyways at night. And when it rains he is forced to stay in the cold harsh wind and wet water down pour. Barely living. Getting into fights, almost dying. Going through tremendous amounts of pain. And I haven't seen or heard from hin im in about 2 years.
Knowing that he would die if he stayed for killing Makashima. I know Sybils secrets. And with Shinya we are going to bring it down. But I have to contact him first. How? I mean its not like I can call him. Hes trying to hide from Sybil... but what if he answers? What if hes been wating for me to call him, so he could come take me away from this aweful world full of death and judgement.

(Sits up in bed)

When I first met Shinya he gave me a alternate phone number to use incase something happend. Maybe this was that something. (Flips off covers and hurrys to her desk rummaging through a very small stack of papers. Since she uses a computer for most of her work. She finally finds a small folded paper) Found it! Finally. I get to hear is deep soothing voice,hear his advice, imagine him talking.
(She grabs her watch and dials the number into the built in cell phone. She takes in a breath and presses the call button. It starts ringing.) 3 tone still no answer. 4 tone, 5 tone, the sixth tone.( "Click" some one had answered the phone)
A/N
Im not quite sure what to call it besides tones. When your calling some one it rings 6x and then it goes to voicemail. Please like and comment! Okay I know this isn't very good. I don't think these beginning chapters are very good and aren't written well. Sorry about that, just please keep reading, I promise it gets better.