~Chapter 19~

{Shinya's POV}
I felt two surges of pain and warmth as I was shot twice from behind in the back. I fell face first against the cement floor. I heard ringing and Cassy's muffled voice. I was lying in a pool of my own blood. "Hang on Shinya, I'm trying" I heard Cassy say. "Undo my hand cuffs so I can help him!" She screamed. There was a click and some metallic clings and she had her hands in my back putting pressure on my back which hurt like hell.
"If you would have listened to me I was about to say that he was the one who killed Shogo Makishima! You must have at least heard about the riots in Japan and the helmet wearing bozos! I was in shitting AMERICA and I heard about it. Makishima was the one behind those helmet wearing retards and sibyl wanted him alive for god knows why and he, He killed him putting a bounty over his head and he's never returned to sibyl since" she said screaming at them. "If you have sibyls records just look! Please" she said. "I need to flip you over" she said to me. She took a strong hold on my shoulder and lifted me so I was on my side. She then moved flipped to the other side of me and gently laid me down on my back, I grunted and loudly exhaled in response. "Sorry. I'm pretty sure some of your ribs are cracked and a bullet is still lodged in your chest, your spine is fine but there's a possibility that it could have nicked your heart" she said as the man was talking to the other men. They all got quiet as the man began to talk again "Cassy, Our greatest apologies, it seems that you were not lying, sibyl does want him dead" he said, "you are free to leave". "You're not going to help?!" Cassy said picking me up, which surprised me. "We don't have the supplies to help him, we can but give you a vehicle to get to your chopper" he said. Cassy walked outside and some men escorted her to a jeep. "There's a road that's very narrow that direction" a younger boy said pointing. Cassy put me in the passenger seat and buckled me in. "It be even worse if you fell out" she said as someone threw her keys, she caught them and got in the drivers side. "Ugh I'm not used to this, its all backwards" she said as she revved the engine. "Lets get the hell out of here" I said clutching my chest. "Lets" she said as we took off down the dirt road. We came to the the road and I began to lose consciousness. I let in the dark and everything went black.
~~~~~~~~
There was a loud muffled noises the car jerked to a stop. There was a click and then I was being carried.
"What the hell happened to y'all?!" The pilot yelled as I was pulled up into the helicopter. "British rebellion is in, but they are extremely cautious! They thought he was a spy and before I could explain they put bullets in him!" Cassy yelled pulling the doors shut. "He's lost a ton of blood, he's going in and out of consciousness, Im pretty sure one of the bullets nicked his heart and the other one broke ribs" she said holding my head up and pressed on my chest. The helicopter took off as I opened my eyes to see the sun set.