~Chapter 8~

{Akane's POV}
Ask I undid Shinya's arms I could feel his warm skin. I undid his arms and he undid his legs. I sat back down in the chair. "So what's the plan?" I asked putting my hands in my lap. "I guess we sit here and wait until they come back in here and we can escape" he said. "Sounds good, so just pretend to sleep?" I said holding my arms behind me as if they were still tied. "Yeah, it doesn't hurt to be ready"he said. In unison we both put our chins to our chest and pretended to sleep, we sat there for what felt like years.

Georgia's deep voice carries near the door though his voice was especially hard to understand, it was gruff and deep. His voice carried but it was just noise.

The door thumped, and a sheering light shown in tinting the insides of my eyelids a reddish pink. The blonde women waltzing in as Georgia followed.
Once the door swung open I opened my eyes and looked as if I was just woken, Shinya did the same.

She walked up and stood in between me and Shinya. Her back facing me. "Hello darling, how are we feeling to day?" she seemed to have laughed her shoulders bouncing a little.

{Shinya's POV}
The woman stood sneering at me. she grabbed my chin with her cold bony fingers. " I've been patent... it's time we finish up this story, I have another job I have to get to. But torture is a long process." she turned around facing Akane. " And how are we faring today?" She said to Akane. Akane didn't say anything. She backed up facing both of us.

"Okay well how should I do this" she said talking to herself. " Hmm... I think I should... okay. She pulled out a gun and pointed it at Akane. "okay I've decided.. Akane dies first"

If I stood up now it would just end up worse. I could handle carrying Akane but if I got hurt we would never be able to leave, and would end up dying. Akane shot a glance at me and there wasn't fear in her eyes. In this moment I knew Akane has and always had trusted me.

The woman pulled the trigger.

Authors note
Sorry this is short. I will put out another chapter , I just thought this was a good place to stop... I know I'm an awful person... I also just rearranged and fixed this chapter so I'm a little more content with it. Thanks for reading ^^