♡9

■■■■■

■■■■■

"I'll go to my room now." Bakugou said as he flicked your forehead. You quickly punch his shoulder for payback.

"That hurt!" You exclaimed as you rubbed the middle of your forehead, while Bakugou just chuckled.

After, he didn't say anything and just walked away and towards his room. You followed him with your gaze until he dissapeared in the hallway.

"Psst!" You turned to look at someone calling you and saw Kaminari and Kirishima hiding behind the couch, their eyes the only thing that you can see.

"How are the two of you here already?!" You asked confused. Bakugou and you left first but Kirishima and Kami where the first ones to arrive in the dorms.

Kaminari wriggled his eyebrows as he look at you, grinning.

"You and Bakugou were so busy talking to each other that you didn't realize us running." He said. You rolled your eyes at the blonde male before you sat down on the couch.

Kaminari and Kirishima ran around to seat beside you. Eager to know some tea.

"So what did he say?" Kaminari asked, Kirishima looked at your face and saw the red spot on your forehead, exactly where Bakugou hit.

"We just talked about random stuffs." You said as you scratched the back of your neck. But you were taken aback when you felt Kirishima's fingers rubbing on the red spot on your forehead.

"NO YOU DON'T HAVE TO." You quickly exclaimed as you took his hand. Kirishima just smiled before he took his hand away from your grasp, looking away.

"Random stuffs." Kaminari said as he rolled his eyes, totally not believing what you said. "Say the real deal, (Y/N)" he whined.

"I need to know if i'll win!" He exclaimed as he shook you. Kirishima raised his brow as he looked at the blonde.

"Win what?" You asked, Kaminari cleared his throat before he replied, "What's the real deal?!"

"Tch, He asked me to have lunch with him tomorrow." you rolled your eyes while Kami's smile grew much wider. Sero walked inside the classroom and saw Kami smiling weirdly.

"What's up with you?" Sero asked as he pointed at Kami. Kami grinned as he stood up and leaned in towards Sero.

"Nothing, i'm just ready for you to lose." Kami confidently said but Sero just shrugged it off and walked away.