♡22

Are you all okay that I don't even mention what outfit we are wearing? 'Cause I don't have any fashion sense in me ;-;

■■■■■

You stared at yourself in the mirror as you studied your outfit. A sudden knock was heard, thinking that it was maybe Kirishima, you walked towards it and opened the door.

Bakugou quickly entered your room when you opened the door, his hands were shoved inside of is pocket and he had an irritated look on his face.

"Katsuki..." You muttered once you were over the shock.

"Hm?" Bakugou hummed as he laid down on your bed, he rolled on to his side and looked at you. "What?"

"What are you doing here?" You asked as you gestured at him. Bakugou went back to his original position and said, "Came here to fetch you."

"Also you fucking invited me so I have to be with you at all times." He added as he lifted his head and glared at you before he dropped  his head again on your bed.

"You don't have to." You said as you went to your phone. Bakugou just watched you as you walked around your room checking yourself in the mirror or checking what things you might forget bringing.

Bakugou wanted to reply to what you last said with "I want to" but he stopped himself. He admired the way you looked in your outfit, these were the things that are new to him eversince he acknowledge his feelings for you.

He kept noticing the things about you that he didn't care about in the past. Well, you're his bestfriend so he did care about you in the bestfriend way, now it's changed.

"Let's go." You said as you handed him a hand, Bakugou took it and again noticed how soft your hand was against his rough one.

You were just supposed to help him stand up. Once he stood up, you were supposed to let go but Bakugou quickly pulled you towards your door and outside your room.

Now here you were, hand held by Bakugou who has a small tinge of pink on his cheeks. He just wanted to feel your hand against his for a longer time.

The two of you were silent as you exited the elevator and met up with the rest of the group, Of course they quickly noticed your hands.

You looked at Kirishima and you can see an emotion flash across his eyes before he looked up at you and smiled. Bakugou still didn't let go.

"Let's go...?" Kirishima said as he nodded at you.

"Ochaco isn't here yet." Sero then muttered which confused everyone since she didn't have a ticket. "I invited her, gave her a ticket." Sero explained.

Ochaco came running down the stairs, she was panting probably because she knew she was late and that maybe they left her already.

"Okay, we can go now." Sero said. At the sight of Ochaco, You secretly glanced at the man holding your hand who surprisingly isn't looking at Ochaco.

Ochaco saw your entertwined hands with Bakugou and grinned at Bakugou who rolled his eyes. She approached him which you took as a chance for your bestfriend to get with his crush.

You pulled your hand away from his grasp, "I'm gonna go talk to Eijiro." You didn't want to leave his side but you had to help him with his crush which he asked you to do weeks ago.

Once Bakugou was sure you wouldn't hear him, he quickly looked at the brown haired girl who had an innocent look at her face like she didn't just destroy the moment Bakugou had with you.

"What the fuck do you want?" He asked as he glared at the said girl.

"I was just supposed to say that I joined you guys to help you with (Y/N)." She explained.

"You didn't help, hell she even left me with you." Bakugou ran his hand through his hair as he watched you talk with Eijiro and the rest of his friends.

Ochaco just mumbled a "sorry" and Bakugou nodded.

It stayed like that until the group arrived at the amusement park.

"Okay so where should we go?" Mina asked as she looked around, there were a variety of rides but sadly, they can't ride every single one because of the curfew that Aizawa said.

"How about we split up and just meet back here?" Kaminari suggested as he secretly winked at Kirishima's direction.

"That's not a good way of spending time with  friends." Ochaco said.

"Let's split up." Bakugou said as he saw a new way to spend the rest of the time with you.

Kirishima realized what Bakugou then realized which made him agree to Kaminari. Sero who wanted Bakugou to win Ochaco for his deal with Kami also agreed with splitting up.

"Okay so, Me and Kami and Sero will be going to that direction." Mina said as she pointed at the rollercoasters.

"Me and (Y/N)—" Kirishima started but was cut off when Bakugou quickly took your hand and pulled you towards the direction to the ferris wheels.

"Bakugou!" Kirishima called after him, you looked back and saw the group just watching you getting pulled away by the ash blonde.

Kirishima sighed as his other three friends left, Ochaco still looking at the direction you and Bakugou headed to with a smile on her face.

"Why did you leave Ochaco behind?!" You questioned as you pulled your hand away from his grip, "That was an opportunity to spend time with here, Katsuki!"

Bakugou just stared at your face for a few seconds before he took your hand again and started walking. "Let's go back" You suggested.

"No." Bakugou firmly replied.

"Why?!"

"Because I fucking want to spend my time with you, Snakey. Not with Ochaco."

■■■■■

I just finished flowers from 1970, hmu if you read it, I want to rant to someone about this book.