♡24

Believe it or not, i'm a clumsy person so when I say that I stepped on my slipper while trying to run and that I completely fell on concrete, believe it.

■■■■■

You immediately stepped out of the ride once you the ride was done, you didn't even wait for Bakugou, Kirishima and Ochaco. Bakugou walked faster so he could keep up with you.

His heart was beating faster than the usual, he was nervous and scared when you pulled away from the kiss that the two of you shared.

You looked behind you to look at Kirishima, but you saw Bakugou staring right at you and Kirishima was looking at the ground as he walked with his hand inside his pockets as he kicked on an innocent rock.

"Bakugou! (Y/N)!" Mina called as she waved, beside her stood Sero and Kaminari. Kaminari had a glum(?) look on his face, in his hand was a picture.

Mina then looked behind (Y/N) and Bakugou, and by the way Kirishima looked, she could already tell that something happened while they were gone.

"You guys wanna go get some food?" She asked, You nodded your head as you walked to her side which just made Bakugou slump even more.

You really just didn't want to be beside Bakugou right now after the unexpected confession and kiss.

You slowed down on your steps and turned around walking past Bakugou who looked at you as you walked pass him, not even giving him attention.

You stopped as soon as you're beside Kirishima, who surprisingly walked faster. You walked faster, "Hey, is something wrong?" You asked, trying to meet his eyes as you held his arm.

"Y-yeah," he stuttered as he scratched his head, "I'll just go talk to Mina"

You brows were furrowed as you nodded, Kirishima immediately left you all alone once you did. You looked at Ochaco who sighed, you didn't pay attention to her and just followed where Mina decided where the group will eat.

"How about this?" Mina asked as she pointed at one of the stalls. The group agreed as they all sat down around a table, Bakugou quickly sat beside you while Kirishima sat infront of you.

"Look at Kaminari." Sero laughed as he handed Bakugou a photo. You leaned in closer to look at it.

Kaminari had his eyes closed while his mouth was wide open, probably screaming while Sero looked like he was trying not to laugh. Mina, who was behind them on the ride, looked like she was really enjoying the ride.

Bakugou had a smirk on as he said, "Good thing you didn't die, Dunce face". Kaminari smiled as he fluttered his eyes at Bakugou. "You care about me?" He asked.

"Fuck no." Bakugou immediately replied as he pass the photo back while Kaminari laughed with the others.

Kirishima stayed quiet througout the whole time you guys enjoyed your food, occasionally laughing at a dumb joke that Kaminari or Sero said.

"Hey Kami, can you come with me? We'll order some drinks." Kirishima suddenly spoke up, Kaminari agreed since he also noticed how Kirishima was acting strange.

Kaminari placed his hand on Kirishima's shoulder as they both walked towards a stall that sells drinks, the stall where you bought food also sells drinks but Kirishima just wanted a reason to be away from you.

A lot of stalls where beside the stall they were at so it was easy for them to talk without you guys seeing them.

"Something's up. What happened?" Kaminari asked as he faced Kirishima. Kirishima sighed as he walked away from his friend and sat at a nearby bench.

"Bakugou confessed." Kirishima went straight to the point. Kaminari's eyes widened and he immediately went beside Kirishima.

"When?" Kami asked.

"They rode the ferris wheel and Bakugou confessed there." Kami can already tell he was sad because of his voice. "He kissed her."

Kaminari didn't expect that.

"I just feel so stupid thinking that I might have a chance with her." Kiri exclaimed, "She clearly still likes Bakugou."

"How are you so sure?" Kaminari asked.

"Because she didn't push him away."

"Maybe because she was shocked."

Kirishima glared at Kaminari who just raised both of his hands infront of him. "You can still confess you know."

"Just tell them about your feelings and then move on." Kami adviced. Kirishima just sighed once again as he ran his hand through his hair.

"You'll just get hurt seeing her with Bakugou while hiding those feelings. And maybe what you thought about her still having feelings for Bakugou is wrong."

What they didn't know is that you followed them when they went to go get drinks. You stood hidden beside a stall not so far away from the bench they both sat at.

And you heard everything.

You leaned on to wall as you just listened to how Kaminari comforted Kirishima, then you felt a hand on top of your shoulder.

Bakugou looked at you with an unknown look plastered on his face, he leaned on the wall beside you as he said, "So you also heard all that?"

You nodded, not wanting to reply verbally.

"I don't fucking care who you'll pick between us but do know that I like you so damn much and I would love it if you choose me." Bakugou said before he nodded and walked away.

You sighed as you looked at Bakugou's retreating form and then you looked at Kirishima and Kaminari, trying not to get caught. After that, you walked back to the table.

So, who will you choose now?

■■■■■

Okay so I've been thinking on unpublishing my Shiggy fanfic and the cloud 9 bakugou fanfic...