♡15

■■■■■

■■■■■

"No." Momo quickly said when she heard what Mineta's request it. "I will not let you sing 'Body'."

Mineta slumped on his seat, crossing his arms as he looked away from Momo. Ypu laughed when you saw Kirishima standing up and taking the mic from Momo.

"You'll sing?" You asked, Kirishima did know how to sing, but you only heard him sing once, when they asked who should be the vocals for the band they played.

Kirishima hummed as he smirked, he input some songs in the machine before the song then started.

He ran his hands through his spiky locks as he winked at you, you chuckled at what he did before you shook your head.

You heard a girl's voice sing "Tonight we are victorious, Champagne pouring over us, All my friends were glorious, Tonight we are victorious."

Then Kirishima continued, "Double bubble disco queen, headed to the guillotine."

"Skin as cool as Steve McQueen" Kirishima then quickly took your hand which caught you off guard and pulled you towards him.

Your face was inches away from his, you felt your cheeks heat up when you realize how close his lips was to yours. Also, the way Kirishima just looked at you. It's hot.

"Let me be your killer king." He mumbled, you just awkwardly chuckled before you placed both your hands on his chest, Kirishima smirked before he then pushed you off, resulting to you falling back to the couch.

"We're still here." You heard Mina said, Kirishima just gave her a glance before he continued singing. "Looks like the two of you forgot that we're here."

"Get a room!" Sero then yelled. You just clicked your tongue before you looked away from Kirishima, you then covered your red face with your hand.

Bakugou, who witnessed everything, glared at you and then Kirishima, and then at you again.

Ochaco saw how Bakugou glared at Kirishima, it was like one wrong move when the two of you were close, he'll pounce at the red haired man.

"Know your feelings yet?" The girl asked, Bakugou just clicked his tongue before he took Ochaco's hand and dragged her out of the common room.

You watched as the two of them walked out of the dorms.

Once the pair were outside, Bakugou immediately let go of the girl's hand and placed them back inside his pockets. He walked towards the stairs and sat.