♡3

■■■■■

■■■■■

You squinted your eyes as you tried to understand what is coming out of Ectoplasm's mouth as he explained the math problem.

You can totally imagine yourself with steam coming out of your ear— just like Gon in HunterxHunter.

You just wanted to be back in bed and watch anime. But here you are, listening and trying to understand Ectoplasm. You looked at your side and saw Kiri, his head placed on his hand.

You looked at your ash blonde friend, he wasn't paying attention to Ectoplasm and just looked at somewhere. Or maybe someone.

You followed his gaze and you felt your heart stop when you saw Ochaco who was listening to Ectoplasm. You just brushed it off and tried to forget what you saw.

The bell suddenly rung which ended the whole day, Ectoplasm bid his farewell after he said that there's going to be a quiz tomorrow. You on the other hand just sighed and fixed your things up.

After doing it, you walked towards Bakugou so that the two of you could start walking back to the dorms. But he walked pass you and went to Ochaco.

You frowned when you saw the two of them. Approaching the two, you tap Bakugou on the shoulder to get his attention. "Hey, I thought we're walking home together?"

Bakugou turned around to face you, "Oh I'm gonna walk with Ochaco today, we're gonna talk about our project." Bakugou said as he scratched the back of his neck.

You just nodded, not knowing what to say. "Hey (Y/N)! Let's walk home!" Kirishima, who heard the whole thing, said. You just nodded your head before Kirishima took your hand and pull you away from the two.

Bakugou just glance at Kirishima before he returned his gaze to Ochaco. The rest of the Bakusquad followed you and Kirishima. Seeing that Team Mina and Kami has taken the lead this time.

"HEY!" Mina called as he placed her hand on top of Kiri's shoulder. "Guess we're winning Kiri!" She exclaimed as she jumped up and down out of her excitement.

"Win on what?" Kiri asked, totally confused at what Mina was saying. Mina rolled her eyes at what the red head said, "Team Ochabaku vs TeamBffstolovers!"

"Bffstolovers, what?" You asked, raising your brow. "You and Bakugou getting together. The members of the team currently is Kiri and Sero." Mina said.

"You went neutral so it's 2v2." She added. She went to Kami's side before she highfived dunce face. You just rolled your eyes before you started walking away.

"U-uh, I-i'll go treat (Y/N) some ice cream!" Kiri said before he followed you. Mina whined as she yelled, "Come treat us too!"

Kirishima stuck his tongue out at Mina which made her jaw drop. You just chuckled and continued walking while Kirishima went beside you.

Once you were out of the UA, "Where are we going to get ice cream?" You asked as you kicked an innocent rock on the ground.

"I don't know." Kiri chuckled which made you chuckle aswell. "Dumbass." You mumbled, Kiri looked at you with a hurt expression plastered on his face.

"Ice cream's made out of Milk and cream I think, plus sugar." You stated, "let's just ask Sato about the ingredients of ice cream and we'll make it at the dorms."

"But it'll take a long time to freeze!" Kiri complained, you shook your head at his statement. "We can use Todoroki's quirk, it'll be much useful." You added.

Kirishima's face brightened up as he skipped around, totally leaving you behind.

"THAT'S SO FUNNY, KACCHAN." You heard a girl's voice said a few steps behind you. You didn't even need to turn around to see if it's Ochaco.

You then heard Bakugou's chuckle, Kiri noticed your suddenly gloomy mood, but he quickly understood the reason when he saw Bakugou and Ochaco.

Kirishima clicked his tongue before he took your hand and pulled you towards a park, he sat on one of the bench and you followed him, admiting the view of the setting sun.

(Author-chan: Isn't this where Bakugou died in backyard boy?? JKJK)

You then felt Yumie slither inside your pocket, she slithered towards your arm and on the bench before she slithered towards Kirishima's pocket.

Kirishima chuckled when he saw how Yumie positioned himself inside of his pocket. "She likes me" He said, you can clearly see sparkles in his eyes when he said it.

You just chuckled before silence coated your surroundings again. Until Kirishima decided to break it.

"I know you like Bakugou." He confidently said as he looked straight at your (e/c) eyes. Your eyes widened when you heard what Kiri said.

"What?" You asked, hoping that you didn't hear it clearly. "I know you understood what I said, (Y/N)." Kiri chuckled. You sighed before you answered him.

"I don't, Kiri." You said, but Kiri shook his head. "Don't lie to me, (Y/N)."

"You clearly look at him every free time, I always see it." He said, as he frowned. "And you have that look in your eyes that I can't explain." He added as he crossed his arms infront of his chest.

You just chuckled, not knowing how to escape this situation. "I'm not going to say anything, i'm on your team." Kiri mumbled.

"Okay.." you answered hesitantly as you squinted your eyes at the red head. "But you have to confess first." He suddenly blurted out.

"Why?!" You exclaimed as you raised your brows, "so it will be a happily ever after kind of movie." Kiri said as he played with his finger.

You just sighed as you stared at the view. "Let's do our project first. That's our problem." You chuckled. Kiri chuckled too when he heard your statement, he just nodded his head before you stood up and offered your hand.

"Let's go back to the dorms." You mumbled, Kirishima smiled as he took your hand. The two of you then walked towards the dorm with Kiri skipping because you're going to make ice cream with him.

■■■■■

Enjoy this update and vote :* <3333