♡1

Uhmm this might not be your type of story.

■■■■■

"Kat!!" You called Bakugou by his nickname as you waved at him. You just arrived at the gates of U.A. and your childhood bestfriend was waiting for you infront of it.

"Snakey, you took so fucking long" he said, he started walking to school, you heard the very small snake hidden inside your pocket hiss.

"He'll bite you" you mumbled as you signaled to your pocket, Bakugou just rolled his eyes before he walked much faster than before. "HEY, DON'T LEAVE ME" you yelled when Bakugou started walking faster.

"Catch up, snakey!" He teased as he ran away from you. You stared at his back with disbelief before you ran to try and catch up to him.

Bakugou slowed down before you could even catch up to him, a small smirk on his face as he turned around and observed you.

You stopped running and huffed, placing both of your hands on your knees.

"Huh, weak snakey." Bakugou teased as he waited for you to catch your breath and walk towards him. "I hate you. I'll let Yumie bite you" you mumbled as the white snake slithered towards your hand.

"Why did you bring her?" Bakugou asked as he raised his brow. "She wanted to come with me." Yumie hissed as Bakugou tried to touch her.

Bakugou clicked his tongue before he turned around and started walking away, which was a bad move. Your lips pulled up into a smirk as you readied your hand.

"I LIKE YA CUT G!" You exclaimed and you quickly slapped the back of Bakugou's head. Bakugou let out a yelp as he turned around but it was too late since you started running away.

You stopped when you were a good distance away from the fuming pomeranian. "I have stamina for days!" You said as you ran away again.

Bakugou growled as he rubbed the back of his head, 'I'll get you back sometime' he thought as he walked to school with his head hung low.

Once Bakugou arrived inside of the classroom, He saw you beside Kirishima. You met Bakugou's vermilion eyes and you teased him by sticking your tongue out.

You were sure an irk mark showed on his forehead.

Bakugou started walking towards you which caught you off guard, you quickly stood up and went behind the spiky red head, "Kirishima! Be my shield!" You exclaimed as you pulled Kirishima so he would stand up.

Kirishima looked behind him and he gave you a confused look, "What do you mean, (Y/N)?" He asked, he saw the ash blonde walking towards him and he got the answer he was looking for.

"The pomeranian's here! Help me! Harden your arms and form an x as shield or something, like you always do." You said as you looked away from Bakugou glare and gripped Kiri's uniform.

"Come here, snakey." Bakugou sounded like a murdered as he said that which made you squeek, Kiri laughed as he heard it.

"Your bestfriend's so adorable, Bakubro!" He said as he turned aroun and faced you.

"No! You're my shield!" You whined, Bakugou rolled his eyes before he walked faster, went beside you and ruined your hairstyle.

Now you look like you just woke up again.

"Not cool, Bakugou." You said, copying the way Kurapika—your favorite character from your favorite anime said "take that back, leorio"

Bakugou just scoffed and went to his own chair and sat on it. You on the other hand, sat on your chair beside Kiri. You fixed your hair before Aizawa-sensei could enter the classroom.

Once Aizawa-sensei entered the classroom, you looked your best and just started listening to what he have to say.

He talked about a few projects that were passed and you sighed, tired of thinking about it since you just rushed yourself on making it.

It stressed you a lot that Bakugou even had to buy you some of your favorite snacks to cheer you up, Ahh the perks of having a bestfriend.

"Today, i'll be pairing you all up so you could do this project today and tomorrow." Aizawa said which caught you off guard. 'ANOTHER ONE?!' you thought.

You just sighed and waited for the teacher to assign you to a partner, "Shoto Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya."

"Eijiro Kirishima and (Y/N)(L/N)" You looked at the red head beside you immediately, the two of you looking dejected. The reason is because the two of you were also at the bottom part of the class.

Bakugou looked at you and smirked, "Dumbasses" he muttered under his breath.

"Katsuki Bakugou and Ochaco Uraraka" Bakugou looked at the brown haired girl before he rolled his eyes and looked away.

"What was the project about?" You asked your partner once you placed your chair beside him. Kirishima looked down as he said, "I don't know."

You forced yourself to smile before you placed your head down on his desk, Your teacher cleared his throat before he started speaking once again.

"I will repeat what I said, you and your partner will make a paper about the develop of hero costumes." He sighed before he threw you and Kirishima a look.

"When will we start?" You asked, a new emotion on your face since you knew what you will be doing now. "Tomorrow?" Kiri suggested.

You nodded your head since you were feeling lazy, Aizawa-sighed when he saw you and Kiri not doing anything. You looked at your bestfriend who sat beside Ochaco.

He had a frown on his face as he glared at the brown haired girl who was smiling at him. He looked too cute as he did it which made you chuckle.

Between friends, there's always that one probability where they would fall inlove with each other.

You've been beside Bakugou when you and your parents moved beside his house. You always bugged him and played with Izuku. Until he just accepted you as his friend, eversince then you were inseperable.

Who wouldn't fall inlove with their bestriend if they were caring for them and plus they're cute and handsome at the same time.

So you fell inlove. A bad move.

You sighed as you looked at the ash blonde again, you badly wanted to confess but all the fanfics about friendships getting ruined because of one falling inlove keeps on stopping you.

'Unlucky, i'm inlove with my bestfriend.' You thought as you looked away and looked at the red head instead.

■■■■■

This looks short but it has 1000 words in it :> I took a break from writing for a few days but I'm back...