♡10

■■■■■

■■■■■

Looking around to spot an empty table, you and Bakugou walked around the cafeteria. "Over there." Bakugou mumbled before he started walking away. He didn't even look at you.

Ever since this morning, Bakugou didn't talk to you that much. You were kinda used to it by now because of all the liking Ochaco stuffs. But today seems different.

The two of you were okay literally just this morning, he even walked with you and Kirishima. You were happy because of that, except for the fact that he walked with you because Ochaco had other plans.

You sat down and just started eating, not looking at the ash blonde infront of you. Bakugou on the other hand, glared at you when you started eating.

He didn't know why he was feeling this way, he was the one who asked Kirishima to walk with you to school when he couldn't do it due to him walking to school with Ochaco.

Now here he is, after days of walking with Ochaco and days watching you banter and laugh with Kirishima, he wasn't sure of his feelings.

Kirishima and Kaminari kept stealing glances, looking at what's going on at your table, they were curious as to why you and Bakugou were not talking to each other.

Kirishima just shrugged his shoulders before he turned to his food, "Leave them alone, Kaminari." He mumbled.

"Tch, you were looking at them too." Kaminari groaned before he started eating. Mina and Sero then looked at each other before they turned to the pair.

"It's just a normal lunch." Mina stated, Kaminari just clicked his tongue while Kirishima nodded.

Back to you and Bakugou, this might be the most awkward and silent lunch with Bakugou.

"So you'll go to an ice cream shop with that damn shitty hair?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes at you, he even pointed his chopsticks at you.

"I don't know. Maybe...?" You answered, Bakugou growled before he leaned in towards you, a frown etched on his face.

"I think you fucking forgot about the arcade then?" He growled, you leaned back as you raised your brow at the ash blonde. You looked at his frowning face before you clicked your tongue and ate again.

Kaminari was panicking at how close Bakugou's face is, he was literally shaking Kirishima's shoulders.

"OI! I'm talking to you, snakey!" He held your chin and lifted your head up. You met his vermillion eyes and you just felt your cheeks heat up, you already know they're as red as his eyes.

You groaned as you pushed his head away, immediately looking down at your food, a poor attempt to hide your pink cheeks.

Bakugou just clicked his tongue before he started eating, you looked up once you were sure the pink tint on your cheeks were gone.

"What about Ochaco?" You asked, just like what you thought earlier, he might've just asked you to go to an arcade with him 'cause Ochaco was not available.

"She said she's going to spend time with that stupid nerd, so i'm going to spend time with my stupid snakey." He smirked, you flicked his forehead with such intensity that Bakugou let out a pained yelp.

"What's that for?!" He exclaimed as he rubbed the red spot on his forehead. You just chuckled as you ate your food, missing the small smile on Bakugou's face.

He missed that small laugh of yours. Nowadays it was always Kirishima who gets to hear it.

"Kirishima! Kirishima! Bakugou's smiling!" Kaminari harshly whispered as he pulled on Kirishima's collar which made the red head face him.

"Stop looking at them and just eat. Lunch is short!" Sero scolded as he hit Kaminari in the head. "OW! Okay okay!" Kaminari mumbled as he glared at Sero.

"What made Bakugou smile though?" Mina asked, Kaminari pointed at Mina, "I have to ask (Y/N) what they talked about later."

"I'll just treat you ice cream." Bakugou suddenly blurted out which caught your attention, "Come with me to the arcade and then i'll treat you ice cream."

You narrowed your eyes at the ash blonde for a second which made his nervous. You might choose his friend over him.

"Okay." You briefly answered before you sipped on your drink, Bakugou felt himself smiling when he heard your answer and before you could see it, he already changed back to his frowning face.

"Good." He exclaimed, you just rolled your eyes and ignored the man infront of you.

"I thought Kirishima likes (Y/N)." Sero randomly said as he finished eating, he then looked at the red head and saw his flushed look.

"I don't." He mumbled before he looked away and Sero just had to nod before he sarcastically said, "yeah he don't."

"Should I help you with Ochaco while we go to the arcade?" You asked, he might actually be planning this so he can plan for some date with Ochaco.

Bakugou looked at you like you were crazy, "I like Ochaco but I also like hanging out with you. No Ochaco for the whole saturday." He mumbled.

'If only you said you like me too.' You thought, but you quickly brushed that thought away once you heard the bell ring.

Bakugou stood up and just took your hand, not even waiting for you to fix yourself, you frowned as you looked at Bakugou's back.

Bakugou on the other hand knew the reason why he immediately pulled you away.

Kirishima stood in the middle of the hallway as he watched you get pulled by his friend, he stood up right after the bell rung so he could walk with you back to class.

But Bakugou beat him to it.

■■■■■

THIS IS TOO SHORT I'M SO SORRY, AFTER NOT UPDATING FOR DAYS THIS IS WHAT I GIVE YOU GUYS ;-; it has 982 words tho but it looks short