♡18

■■■■■

■■■■■

Your eyes slowly opened once you heard a beep, Bakugou's alarm must've gone off. You lifted your arm to reach for it and once you did, you immediately pressed the button.

Bakugou should have been awake once the alarm went off but surprisingly he was still sound asleep.

Already awake, you were suppose to get up when a certain weight on your stomach stopped you, Bakugou's arm was on your stomack while his leg was draped all over your leg.

It was as if he was a koala, clinging onto a tree.

You felt your cheeks go hot, your crush was practically hugging you right now, and one wrong move will wake him up and of course, Bakugou, he will start yelling at you for being close.

You sighed as you used your hand to shake his shoulders, an attempt to wake him up. You decided that it would be better to just wake him up immediately than stay in that position.

"Oi, Katsuki!" You called once the shaking didn't even wake him up. You gently slapped his cheeks, your hands staying after.

Bakugou groaned before he slowly opened his eyes, he removed his arms and legs that were wrapped around you before he quickly stood up.

You took this action as a sign that he didn't really wanted you close to him but Bakugou just stood up fast because he didn't want you to see how red his face was.

But his red ears blew it all away.

"Everyone's probably downstairs," You said as you walked towards the door, you held the doorknob before you turned around. "Let's go."

Bakugou stood up and walked towards you, you didn't wait for him to get to your side before you started walking down the dorm halls.

"Damn snakey, wait for me you dumbass!" He yelled once he saw you were almost at the elevator. He ran, hoping to catch up to you.

You just laughed and also ran towards tge elevator, you held the open button as you waited for the ash blonde to enter.

Once he was near, you quickly let go of the button which alarmed Bakugou as he stopped it with his arm. "I hate you." He mumbled as he glared at you.

You just chuckled knowing that he didn't meant it. He didn't meant a lot of things he said, when the two of you were young, he always said that he hated you and that you should go away.

But if you do walk away he'd stop you and look away, a frown on his face.

You and Bakugou then arrived at the dining room where most of your classmates where in. Some where in the common room, eating their breakfast.