♡21

This is just a chapter where I included the person i'm currently simping for.

■■■■■

"Do we really have to do the project tonight?" You whined as you followed the ash blonde infront of you.

"Yes." Bakugou answered, rolling his eyes as he walked more slowly so you could catch up with him. He wanted you to be beside him as the two of you walked to Heights Alliance together.

"I was supposed to relax tonight."

"You can fucking relax in my room, Snakey." He muttered as he rolled his eyes, he wasn't in the mood again. He was grumpy eversince lunch started.

You picked to seat beside Kirishima instead of him which got into his nerves. Kaminari and Sero had to inch closer together to avoid the angry ash blonde.

"Oh, by the way Eijiro invited me to this theme park, said he got extra tickets." You started as you glanced at his frowning face. "You wanna come with us? You can invite Ochaco."

Bakugou groaned at the mention of his former crush's name. He wouldn't be in this mess if he didn't ask you to help him with Ochaco.

Now he doesn't like her and you still kept pushing him to the girl.

If he hadn't started paying attention to Ochaco, Kirishima wouldn't have to be in the picture. Just in the sidelines. But here it is now, him fighting for your attention.

"Bakugou?" He was stirred away from his thoughts when he felt you tap his arm. He just huffed and walked faster while you on the other hand were curious as to what Bakugou was thinking.

You looked at his back as he walked ahead of you, the back of the man you liked; maybe loved. You shouldn't use the past tense word for it 'cause deep inside you, you knew the feelings were still there.

You then felt a hand across your shoulder, Sero smirked as he leaned towards you. "We got invited." He proudly said as he showed you a ticket.

The same ticket that Kirishima also handed out to you. "Mina and Kaminari also got them." He added.

Bakugou slowed down on his tracks so he could hear the two of you. "Kirishima gave them tickets too?" You asked, your brows furrowed.

Sero wriggled his brows, "Why? You want to spend some alone time with Kirishima?" He asked.

"Or maybe you want that ferris wheel scenes that always comes up in some movies we watch." You rolled your eyes at Sero and just totally ignored what he said.

"Kami and Mina bought their own tickets." Sero said eventually when you ignored him. "How about you Bakubro?" Sero then laced his arms around Bakugou's shoulder.

"I'm going with Snakey." He answered and you brightened up when you heard him agree.

"The whole Bakusquad goes to a theme park then." Sero said before he went back to placing his arms around your shoulder which made Bakugou growl.

"What?" Sero asked when he heard Bakugou, the ash blonde just looked away before he ran his hand through his hair. "You know, i'm happy that you don't have spiky hair."

You laughed when you remembered how red Sero's eye was when he just didn't care and let Kirishima's hair poke his eye.

"And you know Bakubro doesn't want some extra clinging onto him." He added. "You're the only one who he likes."

You felt your cheeks heat up because of what Sero said, but you knew that's not what he meant. "She's not as annoying as you and the others." Bakugou stepped in and took your hand before he dragged you away from Sero.

The pink hue on Bakugou's cheeks didn't escape your vision though, it almost made you think that what Sero said might be true.

"So you're coming with us?" You asked again and Bakugou just grunted.

"I don't know if that's a grunt for a yes or a no." You mumbled, Bakugou rolled his eyes before he said, "I'm fucking going with you."

"Cool, ask Ochaco if she wants to come." You added and Bakugou just ignored that one.

Kirishima might have planned for this to happen, for him to see how happy you are with Kirishima. A small smirk appeared on Bakugou's face as he thought of the way he's going to steal you away from his red haired friend.

On the other hand, Sero stared as Bakugou dragged you away from him, his gaze then falling to your entertwined hands. "Ooookay~  we got some action going around here."

"Why are you just standing there?" Ochaco asked once she saw Sero.

"Ochaco." Sero muttered, "Where's Midoriya?" He asked as he looked around for the greenhaired male who's always around the girl infront of him.

"He decided to stay behind for some school stuff." She explained and Sero just nodded.

Sero then fished something out of his pocket, "By the way, Bakugou wanted me to give this to you."

He handed Ochaco a ticket, "I'm gonna go now!" He ran away, not even saying what the ticket is for; it's infront of the ticket anyways.

"And that my friends, is how you help your friends with their lovelife." He mumbled to himself as he stopped running. "I better get myself one."

■■■■■

Sero Supremacy.