♡14

■■■■■

■■■■■

"Why did you hide when I was hitting Bakugou with the pillow, Kami?" You asked as you and the group walked back to the dorms.

It was a hard time finding Midoriya though, he kept changing aisles and all that.

"The girl I fought was nearby." He awkwardly said, scratching the back of his head. You narrowed your eyes at the blonde male.

"You're scared of her." You smirked, giving Kaminari a side glance, there you saw him with a look of disbelief in his face.

"No." Kaminari answered but you chuckled.

You walked beside Kaminari and Kirishima, leaving Bakugou to walk beside Ochaco. He did ask you to help him with Ochaco, ypu're just doing what he asked you to.

"Noticed your feelings yet?" Ochaco asked as he elbowed the ash blonde. She was walking with Izuku and Bakugou beside her.

Mina and Sero where on the sidelines, talking about how you were beside Kirishima and how Bakugou was beside Ochaco.

"I don't like (Y/N)." Bakugou straight up said, he was again glaring at the fact that you decided to walk beside Kirishima rather than him.

"The way you glare at Kirishima is saying the other thing." The brown haired girl teased. She looked at how you were teasing Kaminari with his thoughts about the girl he fought.

"I like another girl!" Bakugou exclaimed, too loud that your ears caught it. You just bitterly smiled as you continued conversing with the males beside you.

"Oh." Ochaco was surprised at Bakugou's sudden confession of liking a girl. Mina and Sero who were close by to hear what Bakugou said, quickly pulled Izuku away from the pair.

"Let's talk!" Sero enthusiastically said, but his eyes were glued onto the ash blonde and the brown haired girl. Izuku just awkwardly smiled before he started telling the two about some heroes he saw inside the store.

Back to Ochaco and Bakugou, "If you're okay with telling me, who's this girl?" Ochaco asked as she twiddled with her fingers.

"I..." Bakugou looked down at the girl beside him, he clicked his tongue as he looked away, placing a hand on his forehead.

"I'm not sure of my feelings." He admittes before he placed his arms back inside his pockets.

"Let me know when you're sure! I'll help you." Ochaco said as a soft smile appeared on her face. Bakugou just grunted before he looked away from Ochaco's face.

He didn't feel the butterfly anymore, the last time he remembered, he always felt like butterflies invaded his stomach whenever he sees Ochaco.

"(Y/N)! LOOK! IT'S THAT GIRL!" Kaminari complained as he shook your shoulders, ypu just chuckled before you harshly removed his arm, you then glaring at him afterwards.

"Stop looking at her!" You scolded as you pinched the blonde's cheeks. Kaminari complained as he felt pain on the part you just pinched him, he rubbed the red spot on his cheeks before he looked at the girl again.

"Why did you even pick her?" You asked, also stealing one look at the tough girl that Kaminari fought. She looks intimidating and if it were you that fought her, you wouldn't even pick her in the first place.

"I thought I could win her over with my looks." Kaminari said as he bit his lips and massagged his chin. You rolled your eyes before you jokingly slapped his arm away from his chin.

"You failed miserably." You chuckled, Kirishima joined in.

"I know she fell inlove with my at first sight!" Kaminari exclaimed before he tried to reach for your cheeks, savior Kirishima held your shoulders and switched places with you.

Sero and Mina on the other hand stopped with the whole hero thing with Izuku. They eavesdropped on Bakugou and Ochaco's conversation and now Sero's devastated.

"Here Midoriya, go talk to Bakugou!" Sero said as he shoved Izuku beside Bakugou who quickly growled at the sight of the green haired male.

Sero took Ochaco's hand and pulled her away from the two males. "What do you think about Bakugou?" Sero asked as he narrowed his eyes at Ochaco.

Ochaco's eyes widened as she saw how close Sero was. "He's a great friend..." Ochaco hesitated. She twiddled with her fingers, "to (Y/N), he is."

Sero slapped his forehead, his eyes shut tightly as the thought of Kaminari saying, "I was right" or "I win" crossed his mind.

"Do you...like him?" Sero jumped to the point as to why he talked to Ochaco. He didn't want to lose money. Ochaco's eyes went wide before she chuckled.

"Bakugou? No." She chuckled as she waved her hands infront of her chest, in fact she likes someone else, and she sneakily stole a glance at the boy she truly likes.

That stolen glance to Izuku didn't escape Mina's line of vision though, who knew the reason why Bakugou's attraction to Ochaco cannot be returned.

The walk then back home got quieter, the only group talking now was only you, Kirishima, and Kaminari. The others stayed quiet as they just listened in to what topics you and the 2 boys talk about.

Once back inside the room, the group was greeted by Momo who had a sad look upon her face. "You guys hung out all together!" She yelled.

Tsuyu and Tokoyami looked out to the open door, seeing all the person that have been missing eversince this morning.

"You didn't even asked us to join!" Tsuyu complained once she saw Izuku and Ochaco. Ochaco just awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck, avoiding the narrow eyes of the girl with a frog quirk.

"We didn't mean to hang out together, we just met halfway and decided to just shop together." You explained, Momo raised her brows as she sighed.

"We've been waiting for you guys." She said, she walked towards the common room, every student of 1A was inside, even Mineta.

"We got this cool karaoke machine that Momo's parents bought!" Hagakure explained.

"Sweet!" Kaminari yelled before he flopped on one of the bean bags. "Come here guys!" He called.

You just chuckled as you sat on one of the sofas, surprisingly, Bakugou sat beside you completely stealing Kirishima's chances to seat beside you.

Momo took the mic before she placed it infront of her mouth, "So who sings first?" She asked as she scrolled through the lists of songs, even new releases were there.

Mineta raised his hands but got turned down which made you laugh, 'this is gonna be a long night.' You thought to yourself.

■■■■■

Just like "Annoying" this will also end at 30