♡11

■■■■■

■■■■■

The long awaited saturday then arrived, you've been planning for this day even though you knew he was supposed to go with Ochaco.

Why not spend time with him, right? Just because he likes Ochaco and that he invited you after he knew that Ochaco was unavailable.

You just scoffed as you looked infront of the mirror, admiring the cute outfit your had on. "Bakugou's blind." You muttered to yourself as you winked.

After the lunch with Bakugou, he returned to walking with Ochaco and eating lunch with her, you didn't mind it a lot since it was fun hanging out with Eijiro and your pet snake likes him.

"You gotta stay here while I go with Katsuki, okay?" You asked your pet snake that was comfortably slithering on top of your bed. She hissed, you quickly turned to her before you glared.

"You should've just went with Eijiro." She hissed which made your eyes roll to the back of your head. You did want to go with Kirishima but the fact that saturday is the only day that you got to hang out with Bakugou again, sealed the deal.

"You can vibe with him later, don't you miss Katsuki?" You asked as you handed her your arm in which she gladly slithered to and wrapped herself onto.

"He's a dick, he hurts you." You winced at what she said before you just shrugged it off, you can't disagree, he really is a dick.

You walked towards your bedside table who had a small tank that your snake lives in, she finds it comfortable even with the cramped space.

"Go." She briefly said before she slithered down your arm, you knew she didn't want anything to do with Bakugou now that she didn't even look your way as you glanced at her for the last time before you walked out of the door.

"Hey." You heard Bakugou's deep voice greet you as soon as the doors was locked, you just showed him a small smile before the two of you started walking towards the first destination

Arriving in front of the newly built ice cream shop near U.A.

You stopped once you were in line, a lot of people probably heard the news of a new ice cream shop due to the length of the line.

Good thing there was a few fast wormers there, you didn't have to wait in line for so long.

"Go seat over there." Bakugou suddenly instructed you as he pointed at a bench not so far away from the shop, "what's the ice cream flavor that you want?"

"(Favorite icecream flavor)" You answered, he nodded his head before he placed his hand on your shoulders, turned you around, and pushed you, almost causing you to trip on your own foot.

"What the heck!" You exclaimed as you glared at the ash blonde, Bakugou just smirked before he went back in line.

You glared at his back for a second before you turned around and walked towards the bench. You stared as the one by one, people walked out of the store holding an ice cream or two.

Bakugou turned around, seeing you just looking around or twiddling with your fingers, that made him chuckle before he turned around again.

"Kacchan?" He heard a feminine voice call him which made him turn around, his red eyes meeting brown owns. He showed the girl a small smile.

"Hey." He greeted as the girl went beside him.  Ochaco giggled when he flinched as their shoulders touched. "So what are you doing here?"

Ochaco smiled as she answered, "the same reason why you're here!" She placed both of her arms on her cheeks before she looked up at the ash blonde, "Are you with someone?"

"Yeah, (Y/N)'s over there." Bakugou pointed at your direction, only to see you with the one he despises the most.

"Oh Deku saw her!" Ochaco exclaimed as she waved at the green haired boy who saw her, on the other hand, Bakugou glared at his childhood friend which made Izuku flinch.

You just ignored the glare that the ash blonde kept sending your way and started a conversation with Izuku.

"So what are you here for?" You asked as you gave him a side glance, Izuku just looked at the ground and smiled before he answered.

"Ochaco invited me for Ice cream." He mumbled while nodded your head, now you know why Ochaco was busy.

"And you?" He questioned.

"Katsuki invited me for ice cream too," you started before you scoffed, "because Ochaco was busy."

"O-oh" the green haired boy squeaked. You muttered a small "yep" popping the 'p' at the end.

"(Y/N)!" You heard a certain voice behind you before you felt someone place their hands on top of your head, you turned around to look and saw your new bestfriend.

"EIJIROU!" You greeted back as you slipped in between his hands and hugged him, behind him stood the rest of the bakuswuad members.

"Kirishima here decided to treat us to Ice cream." Sero happily mumbled as he placed his arms around your shoulder.

"Hey there, Midoriya!" Kaminari greeted the silent boy who just smiled at them.

"OI!" You heard Bakugou's rough voice behind you, you turned around and left Eijiro's embrace, you met Bakugou's vermilion eyes as he handed you your ice cream.

He scoffed as he ran his hand through his hair and sat on another bench, you were about to sit beside Izuku since he might love the thought of Ochaco sitting beside him.

"Sit here, snakey." You heard him call out to you which you obeyed, you quietly sat as you started eating your ice cream.

"Let's go to some arcade and some malls later!" He requested in which you immediately agreed, Bakugou just rolled his eyes at the red head.

You watched as Eijiro and the rest of the bakuquad went inside the shop to order their own ice cream.

■■■■■