♡5

■■■■■

■■■■■

Kirishima plopped on his bed while you sat on his chair next to his table, you admired the pictures of crimson riot(?) plastered on his wall, also some pictures of the Bakusquad.

"So i'm alone in my group now." Kirishima suddenly said which made you turn to him. You rolled your eyes at you threw an eraser at the red head.

"You can move groups, why do you still believe about that 'bffstolovers'?" You stated, Kirishima took the eraser before he threw it back to you.

"I don't want to." He mumbled as he scoffed. You clicked your tongue as you flopped beside the red head.

"Do you wake up early?" You asked as you placed his blanket on top of you. Kiri looked at you with wide eyes when he saw how comfortable you are in his bed.

He hummed, "I gotta do my hair and it takes about an hour." He answered, you chuckled at his statement.

"Wake me up tomorrow once you wake up." You instructed before you turned your back on him and hid your face in his pillow. "You're sleeping here?!" He asked as he looked at your position.

You didn't reply and just tried to catch your sleep. Kirishima sighed, "I'm just going to say this, but I think you should confess. Bakubro might have the same feeling and and might be hanging out with Ochaco to forget about his feelings." Kirishima said.

"It's up to you if you'll confess. Goodnight (Y/N)." He mumbled before he closed his eyes.

You on the other hand, thought about Kirishima's words. It's like the fanfic plot of most book you read about bestfriends. But it might be true.

You tried to forget about it, 'I'll think about it tomorrow.' You thought before you drifted off to sleep.

The next day, you and Kirishima woke up at the same time, thanks to Kirishima waking you up. You quickly bid him farewell, him also  stopping you from taking away his blanket.

Once you were back in your room, you quickly went to take a bath and to change into some uniforms. 'Should I confess?' You asked yourself.

'I'll just say what I feel and that's it.'

'I just want him to know what I feel' you thought, stopping dead in your tracks to think about it.

'That's fine.' You agreed, you shook your head before you walked towards the door. You were about to grab the knob and open the door when someone knocked.