Intro

This story is of Sidneet, and Sid isn't having any family, he is all alone and he is rich to. He is the bad boy of the college and every girl drools over him. But he doesn't give a fuck to them. Again he is alone no family not even brother. sid is having blue eyes, long hairs, a tattoo on his neck of a Wolf. But he is not a wolf. And one more tattoo that will be reveal soon in upcoming chapters His name is (Siddharth abram)

Avneet is the rich girl, she is having two brothers who are so possessive towards her, they can beat anyone who dare see their sister. The brothers are Manjul (elder one) he is having gf her name is , ritz. Jai (younger one) he is small and very naughty in the house. People hate her because she is rich. And she shows all the college that she is rich and no one can do anything to her. She is having dark brown eyes. Blonde hairs, milky white skin. She is having 2 best friends. Arishfa and lucky.

Her full name is (Avneet alby)

Parents are not Sonia and Aman ( its Aditya and Zoya) they don't stay in house like, always busy in their business. Mr and mrs alby.

They all stays in California.

They don't belongs to India and they are Americans. If I gave them English names then you will be confused so, I gave them their original names.