Chapter-12

"She isn't even pregnant. Who told you all that?" The doctor said. I got another shock. After telling doctor takes his leave.

I started, walk around the corridor, I was feeling so guilty that, without even checking I believed her, how can I . Now I has to apologise avi even her mom dad, whole gang, especially her brother. I was so frustrated that, was willing to pull my hairs from scalp. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Sid." Brother says, and I saw him.

"Now you have to put things at right place." He said and went away, seriously when I need him this much he ran away.

"He is not running, he is just telling you that do by yourself. If he helps you, then people will say, he is now weak that, he can't even handle this situation without even his brother." Vaishu said and went from there.

Sid went near the ward door, but stops when he listens faint voices coming from inside, he start listening her conversation with her best friend.

"He is so dumb, he believed me that I am pregnant with his child. Nope I was just behind his money. Doesn't he is sexist and handsome boy in the town. Even he is having millions of dollars. The best thing is that, I spend only 10-12 dollars par month, but now I can spend more than 100 dollars par day." She Chuckled and Sid opens the door. She got scared and watch him coming towards her.

"Are you fine? Doctors said that you are not even pre...." before he completes Avu enters the room, with the bang.

"You?" Sid asked, avi came and slap hard on Lilly's face.

Avu's pov:

"You think that my boyfriend will get fool? Lol! How can you think all that. I heard your conversation with your so called bestie. Wait let me show you." I said, this my boyfriend he was looking like 'terrified' seriously me pregnant girl is taking stress so much and he is just sitting like 'terrified' ugh!

"Will you say something or just sit like statue, and welcoming bees to enter your mouth?" I slap him, and this guy just kept hand, where I slap him.

"I said will you say something?" I asked him, pushing him towards Lilly and that bitch was going to hug him, but I was there she can't, before she did, I pulled Sid back and he pumped with my big belly.

Anyway, now he get courage "you just play with my feelings?" He just ask her, he was so regretful for what he has done to his love. For this so called bitch.

Lilly just rolled her eyes and get up from the hospital bed, and stand in front of me. "You think if he is not mine, then he will be not yours also. When this kids will not be in your womb then let's see, how my man will love you." She said, and pushed me down and I fell on my hips. That hurts me, and I got cut on my arm, because there was a iron chair and it's some part was open.

"The hell you did? You are really a psycho person. You pushed her." He shouts and pushed her down. He came near me and pulled me up. My back was aches, but I will be not telling them, because they will get panic I can bare this much of the pain.

"You ok baby girl" he start massaging my back, and this is what I was missing from so many days. I just nods and he kissed me on my cheeks from behind.

Abhi and Vaish enters the room, and saw Lilly was down on the ground, how rhyming. "This is where you belong" Vaish said, while rolling her eyes, yeh guys we like to roll our eyes.

"So, everything is sort?" Abhi asked, giving me a side hug.

"I am perfectly fine." I said squeezing him, he pop his eyes out and all laugh. Then my brothers came. Yeh now Maan will again shout.