chapter-20

Last chapter.

Dil kholke comments dalo. Then I will publish "New Book."

The name of the book is.......

First comment then I will say.

Still Sid's pov.

"Who is staying in OT?" Doctor asked us.

"Me" all shout.

Doctor get surprised listening.

"Decide and tell me. The patient is has till has time. May be more 12 hours, we have to check the babies heart'beat. Mother's health. Her mother can go in side, because she needs her." Zoya went in.

"One by one you all can meet her." Doctor told to all of them who were, worried and happy at the same time. All their faces get litten up.

"Seriously?" All asked? Nope shout.

A nurse came. "See again I am saying, if you all shout again then you will going to meet babies and mother. No matter who you are, I will the security to push you all out. For 100th time saying." Nurse roar on them, but in whispered.

I was the one who was just seeing their faces.

"But doctor I am her boyfriend, she needs me also." I say, getting tenses if she will allow me in or not.

"Don't say please no no no.." I was saying under my breath. She do listen. She just Chuckle, seriously? I am worried for them here she giggling.

"Mr abram. I know you are her boyfriend, I should send you first inside." She send in, I open seeing her sore in pain.

"Hey there!" I was starting on door. Mom and she looked me smiling.

"You both stay here, I will be getting something for her to eat." Mom said, leaving us alone.

"How are you?" Asked her, sitting beside her, she was half leaning on headboard.

"I am fine, just these contractions are making me feel sore, and even my back is paining." I tie her hairs in bun, she was in gown of hospital. But was folded near her chest, legs were covering with thin duvet.

The heart beat monitor belt was on her stomach.

"Don't take stress baby girl. Every thing will be ok." I make her calm. But she told me.

"I am calm, seeing you I am worried for you that you will not faint." She laugh seeing me, I also nervously laugh. Again make a worried face.

"Bae, come here." She open her arms. I quickly hide my face in her chest, she start running her fingers in my hairs. I love when she do that.

"You know what, I can do this. Just you have to stand beside me. Like always you did." She kissed my forehead. Then we end up kissing.

Someone fake cough. We break the kiss, seeing the doctor smiling at us. "How adorable you both are, I can see that you teenagers will become great parents in future also. Ok, now I have to check the dilation of her." She removed the duvet from her legs, exposing her half naked body. Wore her gloves.

She dug her finger in her pussy, taking out again she told. "It's only 3 centimetres. It has to be more till 10. Probably 9." God more time.

"How many hours?" Avi asked her getting irritated. Aww her tantrums and her anger I will miss her mood swings.

"Baby girl, it's more than 9 now. I pray that you will deliver soon the angel's, btw what you both has discuss their names?" Doctor asked her, districting her from irritation.