chapter-19

What to say!

No comments, no motivation for me.

Lol anyways. These days I am not able to gave perfect chapters. Huh I don't know why.

Abhi's pov:

After 2 weeks.

"I didn't knew that she....." Lilly said 

"Shut up bitch, I was never dead. Abhi save me when you throw that dummy doll just like me out the car." Avu said, she kidnapped her and said me to be silent. Wow, but I was never quite I made plan and involve vaishu in it, after some days, ari. We helped her from that gutter and bomb up the place where avu was.

Lilly get to know that, it was shock serket and avu died in it. We kept avneet in some room where she would be comfortable. It was non another than my old house.

Sid and family doesn't know about it, just some hours ago we told them. It was very emotional moment so Chuck it all that. If I get time I will tell you. Now let's focus on this dead flower, who is going to be behind the bars in few minutes.

Wait wait, the cops are here, hi there take her far far away from us. Let us enjoy our lives.

"Game over miss Lilly Louise." The cops, took her with her. In the name of god, we all were now happy and save. She was arrested due to "kidnapping avu and tried to kill her, even my unborn niece and nephew. Our little Riley and Kylie.

"Let's go brother, it's time to go home and take rest. Even you, not only avi." Sid said, taking avu with him. We all walked out in pairs.

Finally we reached home, mom and dad was worried for us. Especially avi.

"Oh Jesus! You all are here." Taking all in a bear hug. Lol avi was so huge that she took place of 10 people.

"Oh rice bag, done? Then let's go and take rest." Jai tease her.

Sid's pov.

Dad scold jai, because he always make fun of my sexy girlfriend. Her baby bump was amazing, she was even looking cute.

"Sid, take her in room. Take proper rest avi you need to be fine. In 2-3 months you are going to become mother of two." Mom kissed her forehead. We both went in room lock the door behind.

I made her sit on bed, taking out her tight clothes. Leaving her just in bra and tong.

"Take rest, till then I will massage your feet." I sat near jer feets, applying hot oil. She was moaning in pain. In just 20 min she slept.

After 4 months.

"Omg! How could this be happen? You are over due." Said mom.

I was wondering why these kids are taking this much time in.

"Let's go to doctor, we will ask her what to do." Dad said. I quickly wear my booths. It was Christmas month. I am happy that if babies can stay in more 1 week. Then they will be born on Christmas.

I wiggle my bump, just like that. We four were just going to sit in car. These people shout. These people means my friends.

"What?" I shout back.

"Take us with you 4." All shout. Avi laugh.

"See, we will be back just in hour." "What of baby will arrive and can't even see his and her uncle's and aunty" jai blackmail us. Emotionally blackmailing.

"Come by your car." Said dad. We four sat and drove off to the hospital.

We all reached hospital, we four, avi's two brothers, my brother and his girlfriend, Jan, faisu, Rits, bhav, amulya, ari, lucky, Anu, Reem.