chapter-15

🚫This chapter may contain intimate. Read on your own risk. Before you people ask she is pregnant and how, so I have read that pregnant ladies are always horney. Because search. Idk. 🚫

"bae I have ironed your clothes, I will be back in 10 min. Just changed this and wait in main hall." He told me, I was done with my duty. I was just getting freshen up. Washing my face, and even my hands and legs.

I came out in same bikini, and sat down on bed. "Oo hoo, this boy. He knows that I like this dress, but also he take out this to tease me. That I can't even wear this?" I was going to throw, but I saw that same dress. It was blue dress on the dress it was pink floral print. I open and saw same dresss was in maternity clothes. I squeal in joy, I quickly wear that, and put my heels on. Like I struggle while wearing, now I am used to it .

I went I hall, seeing no one was there expect maan. "Brother, where is Sid?"

"He is not going to come with you, I am dropping you. Sid is having some meeting, so he went." He said, closing his mobile and putting in his back pocket. I was sad.

"Ok, let's go!" I said while carrying my handbag.

Maan was watching me wearing heels, so he glare at me. "explain?" He pointed on heels, closing his arms.

"I want to!" Making a pout I said.

"Nope take them off." He made me sit on couch and take them out while catching my hands with another hand.

"Uhhh huuuuuuu" I started crying, fake one. Why will I cry real one.

I felt someone wipe water from my check.

"You are crying baby sister."  Then I realised that I was crying.

"It's ok now, let's go to your original house. We will decorate your babies room." He was creasing my belly. Me is now probably three half months far away from delivery.

We both walk towards the car, maan made me sit, ran towards his side to start the car.

"Wow! Wait here, I need to use washroom."  opening the door, taking long steps towards the main door, in grass her heel stuck, so she was about to fell down, but Maan was on time. Because he knows that, I am very clumsy. I can fall if I am isn't even wearing my bunny slippers.

"That's why I told you, don't wear! You never listen to me. Stubborn ass." He removed my heels, throwing in the bin present in backyard. Thay was my favourite grey heels. Wait after them I will order same colour as 10 pairs. Huh? What I will do of that! So, one I will wear, one I will make the chain of that shoes and hang in maan's neck. Make him walk like that in college for one whole freaking day.

"I think we are near your second home?" Maan open the washroom door. I chuckled and slap him hard on his face.

"Did you get pregnant? Them just stop." I closed the door on his face, ops it hurts him on his nose. After 15 min we again sat in car, I was munching some burger, with some Pepsi.

"This is your 4tg burger, just in 30 min. Are you even human or alien? Which I have saw in the instagram somedays before? That was most popular new of India that there was some alien. Hahah, how funny, people make people fool." He bang on steering wheel, and I bang on his head with my purse.

"Stop, start the car." Starting the engine rolling his eyes on me. Wow, our especial quality, that is definitely going to be in my children soon.

I was getting some contractions, may be it's false. So I just ignore. Maan was watching me in that situation.

He stops the car.

Maan's pov

I stopped the car, I saw her getting very bad contractions.