chapter-18

One week later

Ari's pov

Abhishek has called us in backyard, yes we all are staying in avi's home. Just to take care of her parents, they lost their daughter so we have to take care of them.

Sid is always helping them in each and every work. How I wish we were going to play with the babies, her baby shower. We plan more things for her, but today she is not with us. How bad is life god. Why you do such things, first you snatch Sid's parents then his brother but finally they met after fucking years, now you snatch his love his kids, who didn't even started his life line how he is still alive

How god how?

If I was in his place then I would suicide for sure.

Jesus why?

I need answers for these questions.

I was back in my sense when vaishu shook me.

"What happen ari? Why are you crying?" Wiping my tears, she hugged me.

"Remember one thing which abhi told us, focus on that girl. We have to do this for abhi we have to prove him innocent than devil in front of his brothers eyes. We have to be strong." Kissing my forehead she again wipe my tears which was flowing without even my permission.

She is right, we need to do that, that bitch has to be in jail. That bitch snatch my sister my soulmate, my soul sister from me.

"Yes vaishu, we have to be strong just for abhi." They both head towards the backyard. Abhi was already set up the bonfire.

We three start burning the pictures, at last picture sid came and snatch the pic from me.

"Give me back Sid." I said taking the picture but he hide behind him.

"What's in this picture ari? This late night at '3:00 am' you three are burning pictures of whome?" Asked, was going to see the pictures vaishu snatch away and put it in the fire.

"Hush" we sing making that sound, he looked us like we are from other planet.

"What?" "What?" He asked back.

He went inside making disgust face, like we did some crime. We didn't but some how it's pointing towards abhi.

We three sat on log, making a sound of relive.

"Tomorrow be ready at 7, we need to go there." Abhi said in serious mode, we all agree with him.

"But abhi, let's take some food with us. Because we don't know how much time we are going to be there." Vaisu was right we didn't know how much time may be a day also we can say, let's hope for the best and put that bitch behind the bar.

"What about her?" I asked in worried, they both blink eyes for telling me that everything is alright.

Pov's end

Tomorrow morning at 6:00

Abhi's pov

We woke up at six, just to escape before everyone wake up.

"Abhi don't think this much, just leave the house now." We three sat in my car, drove back in the jungle. Which Lilly told us to come there.

"Welcome welcome welcome back guys, how caring you people are. How I whish avi sees this all. How you people are doing my work like a slave." This sarcastic girl, don't have any right to called her self a girl.

I wish in future same thing happen with her, no no abhi. Don't say this much big thing to her, Jesus is there to handle all the situation. God, please do something and put this girl behind the bars.