Chapter-5

Maan came back to the car gave ice cream tub to avi, and she eat like small child. Maan chuckled for her behaviour. "Sach a kid." Maan said and she ignored and again dipped her spoon in the tub.

"Don't disturb me when I am eating." She said in cold voice and they both laugh and Maan start the car.

Meanwhile on Siddharth's side.

"I don't know why he always hate me?" Sid said.

"Did you did something?" All of them ask him.

"Me? Guys I just forget something I will be back." He rans our from the ice cream shop and start the car and went to his house.

Sid's pov

My god! I just forget. Today is my mom and dad's death anniversary, and I forget that. I am so sorry for forgetting.

I went upstairs and bring my mom and dad's picture. When I was small my mom and dad died. I was having one big brother, but I got to know that he is dead. I still have his picture when he was 1. Anyway, now let's do the rituals of death anniversary. The priest came home and told me all the things what to do. I did and he went away, I again sat there for sometime near their pictures.

"I so love you mom and dad. I wish you both were with me today, and I am alone handling all the business while studying." I said, a sad tear rolls down on the cheek and I wipe from my back hand.

I walk upstairs to my room, I open and saw all avi pics hanging in the room. So, let me tell you I secretly love her from grade 7th. She hates me because I am "The Bad Boy" of the school. Let me show you my tattoo now.

My tattoo is crazy and I love it

My tattoo is crazy and I love it. One thing I wanna tell you all, I wanna marry Avneet alby. She has to be my queen. I was walking down, when I got call from my gang members. Ooh! It is Abhi bro.

"Speak up!" I told

"Sid, we all need you here. Right now." He said in worried tone. What is going on?

"What happen?" I asked him.

"We don't have time to tell you, just come here." He said and hang up the call. Wow! Great, every one cuts me up and do what ever they want.

I took my car keys and ran down, I told one servant to take care of my house. Because my god mother is not here. Ooh! God mother? I will tell you about her later. I sat in car and starts the engine and went off.

Avi's pov

We reached home, I went in my room and lay down. My god I am so tired, and now I am going to sleep.

I slept for 3 hours, I went down and saw Maan and Jai was sitting and watching tv. I climb down and sat beside Jai. "You up?" Jai asked

"Yes! Now I am feeling fresh, now I need something to eat." I said Jai.