Chapter-8

Avu's pov

All people were discussing about me and Sid, I was ignoring all of them. Every one of his group was taking care of me like I am, very close to them. Need to say, they were not like this before, it's their new avatar. I came back from my thoughts, when Sid gave me my medicine. Ooh I hate them if you people know, when I was small, I used to flush the medicines in the toilet. I so hate them.

"I am not eating this, these are 'ewww' I so hate them." Closing my mouth with one hand, and removing Sid's hand from my mouth.

"Baby girl, you have to eat this. It's very important to eat for you." He said and I forcefully eat taking god's name.

"That's like my girl, you are so brave. I am proud of you." He said patting my back, seriously did he think I am a small girl who will listen their, praising and be happy. Wow, the fuck.

"Will you stop acting like my father? Rather than becoming my children's father? Oops, baby father." I said and all start laughing. "Hey! You think I am baby father?" He asked me sitting on the table in front of me.

"Not only me, whole college thinks same." I laugh so hard that, my happy tears were rolling down on the cheeks.

"Wow! Wow! Control baby girl, don't bounce this much, you will get hurt." He said holding me. "Ok ok, I will not. But one condition?" I pulled his cheeks. He nods and I said "I need a ride in your arms, I can't even walk all around the collage." Making pout and hugging his stomach. He starts thinking and was going to say "I knew you would say no! I know you don't love me, you are taking care of me because I am carrying, your children's."

Sid's pov

I was going to say yes, but she started crying and assuming all the shit about me. "Baby girl, why are you crying? I was telling you I will pick you up." I said and she wiped her tears and kissed him on lips.

"Wow wow guys, 'PDA' here." All said and we broke our beautiful kiss, I will kiss her again, don't worry. Ok my baby girl need a ride in my hands, so I will full fill her all wishes. I pick her up, and went in our class. All people were staring us like we are some alien's, don't worry my one glare and all start minding their own business. Better they, of no, I can break their necks in one go. You people think its to much?

Nope, it's not to much for me, it's my left hand game. Ugh! Now she is becoming so heavy, I can't carry her all way. I put her down, and made a 'whoosh' sound. "You think I am this much heavy?" She shouts and all people were again staring us. I was going to reply her, but that stupid, bitch, Lilly said "he isn't your servant to carry you, and do what ever you say!" I was going to shout at her, but my baby girl stops me, why why! Why she always makes me, quite. I am the bad boy, of the school. Every one knows and she is making my 'image' bad in front of them.

"Seriously! I can't even stand for you?" I shouted at her, my god my biggest mistake ever, she started crying Vaishu sis, who was sitting beside her starts calming.

"Hey' don't, he is just taking your side. It's ok. Let it be, Sid you continue and leave us alone for few minutes." She said, they both walk out from the class, and I went near that 'bitch'

"You! Lilly? If you doesn't know, she is pregnant? And I am going to become dad, of her kids. So better stay in your limits." I shouts at her, and went out from the class, when I was going she shouts "that you don't even know who's kids, she is carrying! What she is laying and behind your money?" She said that, and all that words were echoing again, and again in my head.

"What if she is true? But I love her, I can accept her with kids. But.....what?" I was saying this.

"Hey! Sid, how's you?" Lucky came beside me, running around me. Is he has taken any auditions in marathon? Why he is jogging?